Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

WOMEN'S RUGBY WORLD CUP FINAL

I am not usually a great fan of women's sport except for tennis. However the game tonight (on ITV) should be a cracker between probably the two most talented teams in any female sport, cricket included

Comments

• Liked the tournament. Even the minnows showed good skillsets and understanding of the game but it is the bigger sides that have won through. C'mon you whites!
  • an interminable haka from the Kiwi birds (haha) ... just get on with game f f s
  • The Haka didn't have quite the same effect!
  • The Haka didn't have quite the same effect!

Too many wobbly bits?
  • I am knackered after watching the 1st half .. far less stoppages than in the men's game .. the ladies just keep going and going
  • Courageous effort by the English but New Zealand are dominating now.
  • If Cocksedge had got her kicks it would be even worse...
  • 41-25 to NZ with 75 minutes gone.

Much of the game was neck and neck.
  • game of 2 halves .. the ABs were unstoppable in the second .. good entertaining game
  • England decision making when we went behind was poor, and the fly halfs kicking was even worse.
  • Sponsored links:

• I enjoyed that a lot more than I expected. it's nice to see a running game rather than a kicking dominated one
  • rina said:

I enjoyed that a lot more than I expected. it's nice to see a running game rather than a kicking dominated one

Agree. That was a cracking advert for womans rugby.