Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Grimsby Town fans 'had to show bras' to Stevenage security

Comments

• Didn't realise we lent elements of our Security and match day experience teams out at all....
  • there was a rumour that the ISIS Grimsby branch was planning to smuggle semtex into Stadium Stevenage disguised as plastic tits, then to assemble a set of IEDs and blow the dump to smithereens ..

anyway .. there are a few errrrrrrr, shall we say large (as well as small and skinny and cute and sweet medium sized) ladies who support (lol) the Mariners and the theory/threat just had to be taken seriously ..

the Grimsby/Cleethorpes solicitors are reported to be rubbing their errrrrr hands n glee at the thought of all the potential law suits aimed at Stevenage F C and their security contractors on behalf of the wronged female fans and even the not so wronged who actually enjoyed the experience

• Reading the Mariners' Trust letter, it's quite incredible to learn of the stewards' absolutely appalling behaviour. Was it as bad for our psf, or at least some signs, maybe ?

Without wishing to diminish a totally inexcusable incident, at least Grimsby fans may be able to get a new song out of it - "Sing when we're flashing, we only sing when we're flashing" !!
  • its no different to when i signed up on this sight and had to send AFKA a photo of my cock

so I'm not the only one who fell for that old trick !
  • its no different to when i signed up on this site and had to send AFKA a photo of my cock

You too?
  • Sponsored links:

• If you've been to Stevenage, you'll realise that they still live in the 1950s there.
  • its no different to when i signed up on this sight and had to send AFKA a photo of my cock

wait, TRICK?

so the annual renewal cock shot isn't a real thing?
    he only demands 'renewals' from those original applicants he took a right shine to (you lucky dog) .. alas (or whatever) I was NOT one of the chosen ((:<)</p>
    i can assure you, he shined NOTHING!!!! (not for the want of trying)

I didn't fall for it (although he already had a picture of it anyway)
    who hasnt you old slag
  • I think I'll see if there are any jobs going there.
  • its no different to when i signed up on this site and had to send AFKA a photo of my cock

Glad I wasn't the only one. I had to send two separate pictures as it wouldn't fit on one.

Did you ask to have it enlarged?
    Got one of my mates to pose, knew mine wouldn't impress AFKA.
  • Are you looking at my Bra!
    0.jpg 17.4K

Glad I wasn't the only one. I had to send two separate pictures as it wouldn't fit on one.
    Ooooooohhh ... I don't believe you .. inbox me a pic to prove it ((:>)

• Sponsored links:

• I think I'll see if there are any jobs going there.

What's the point? You will only be able to see at far as there knee.

I wondered why he was asking for a magnifying glass.
  • Grimsby Town fans 'had to show bras' to Stevenage security .. and that was just the blokes !

• Cant wait to see them wanting to see this bloke when he makes a visit...

• Curb_It said:

Such an odd thing to happen. I hope most females told them to get stuffed.

Ours will if they try it!

Ha, funniest thing on here for ages.