Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Angels Piano - Periscope star in the making

If there are three things that bring Charlton fans together it's the love of football, appreciation of great music and a more-than-passing interest in talented individuals (think Rachel Riley, Gemma Arterton...). When those three things come together in one person, I am sure many people would be interested in finding out more. So, with apologies to mods here, I would like to suggest that anyone who enjoys any of those three things might like to join me in following Angels.

Angels is an Argentinian pianist, living in New York. But just calling her a pianist does her very little justice: she's brilliantly taented. She plays a mixture of rock (and heavier) and standard songs. And she broadcasts those on Periscope (anyone familiar with Twitter is likely also to be aware of Periscope) as well as having a large following on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

She's brilliant. If you catch her on Periscope, you can even make requests - for songs, that is! There's nothing she can't play. (Although, despite my repeated requests for more Chas and Dave, there are clearly some songs she'll refuse to play). She does everything live, which means it's pretty late in London. But I promise it's well worth catching her.

I have been fortunate to follow her from quite early in her "career" Scoping. She's getting a much larger following now. And I am sure it won't be long before she becomes very much more popular.

And the football? Well she's Argentinian. So, despite living in NYC, she knows a thing or two about proper sport and is as passionate a fan of proper football as you will find in that city. I will post a picture. And guarantee it will put a smile on Charlton fans' faces!

Has anyone seen her already? What do you think? And will anyone try and catch her Scopes in future? You can catch her on Twitter: @AngelsLovesKeys

Comments

• Chizz said:

If there are three things that bring Charlton fans together it's the love of football, appreciation of great music and a more-than-passing interest in talented individuals (think Rachel Riley, Gemma Arterton...). When those three things come together in one person, I am sure many people would be interested in finding out more. So, with apologies to mods here, I would like to suggest that anyone who enjoys any of those three things might like to join me in following Angels.

Angels is an Argentinian pianist, living in New York. But just calling her a pianist does her very little justice: she's brilliantly taented. She plays a mixture of rock (and heavier) and standard songs. And she broadcasts those on Periscope (anyone familiar with Twitter is likely also to be aware of Periscope) as well as having a large following on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.

She's brilliant. If you catch her on Periscope, you can even make requests - for songs, that is! There's nothing she can't play. (Although, despite my repeated requests for more Chas and Dave, there are clearly some songs she'll refuse to play). She does everything live, which means it's pretty late in London. But I promise it's well worth catching her.

I have been fortunate to follow her from quite early in her "career" Scoping. She's getting a much larger following now. And I am sure it won't be long before she becomes very much more popular.

And the football? Well she's Argentinian. So, despite living in NYC, she knows a thing or two about proper sport and is as passionate a fan of proper football as you will find in that city. I will post a picture. And guarantee it will put a smile on Charlton fans' faces!

Has anyone seen her already? What do you think? And will anyone try and catch her Scopes in future? You can catch her on Twitter: @AngelsLovesKeys

Love the Roland Out tweet :smiley:
  • Here she is...
  • Chizz said:

...There's nothing she can't play. (Although, despite my repeated requests for more Chas and Dave, there are clearly some songs she'll refuse to play)...

You only ‘ad to say the word, and you knew I'd do it.
  • She's live now, if anyone's interested