Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Love Island

Comments

• out the new batch middle one is probably the best, of the current ones probably Camilla aor olivia would be my picks.
  • The boy one in from the right looks like Professor Green.
  • Dazzler21 said:

I don't get this extra villa malarkey it's like they can't force the arguing so have grabbed up another villa full of even more muggy mugs and made sure the blokes are roided up to ensure genuine rage.

It's gone a bit 'big brother' levels of desperate which I don't really understand the need for either.
  • It's already a decent show it doesn't need the extra villa.
  • Dazzler21 said:

It's already a decent show it doesn't need the extra villa.

Think the problem they are having is that the new people seem to be the ones immediately in danger of being voted off. They need something to get people like Dom in a bit of trouble.
  • i did think last night that simon was going to stay which would of been good enough telly. theres too much going on this series and the new ones are going straight away.
  • Dom is bringing nothing to the table right now
  • By strange turn of coincidence, I read earlier today that Robbie Rotten (2nd pic top row) from the well known kids show Lazy Town has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, so sad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Who's gonna stray first?
  • I'd laugh/feel bad if it were Marcel but it'll be Johnny or Dom imo.
  • The boys are talking about rumping before they've even turned up lol
  • A lot of flannel in that episode
  • Girls dont look like straying at all, all the guys do bar Marcel. Such a poor representation of your average male on there
  • do people reckon it will just be a mass recoupling with the 5 boys and 5 girls not picked get booted out?, to really spice things up they could show the girls and boys vice versa whats going on in the other villa.
  • edited June 2017
    Who knows Palars, generally dont know where they are going with this. Seems a bit needless to me, would be a good twist if they showed highlights to each villa and for example the girls had to pick 1 /2 girls to come in and the boys likewise after watching whatever antics they have all been up to.

Its a bit too much for me as its ok adding the odd couple of people here and there but too many different personalities and new people to follow might lose some of the original pull to the show imo.
  • Think the boys are all talk tbh. They won't do anything. The new boys however weren't mentioned again after their intro!
  • will probably end up with 2 each of the new lads/lasses being voted to stay in when they all go back together on Sunday
  • Sponsored links:

• Dazzler21 said:

Think the boys are all talk tbh. They won't do anything. The new boys however weren't mentioned again after their intro!

Probably because they're all dull as fuck or wet. The lad with the tattoos that's been trying to chirpse Camilla needs to slow himself down a bit.

• Croydon said:

Dazzler21 said:

Think the boys are all talk tbh. They won't do anything. The new boys however weren't mentioned again after their intro!

Probably because they're all dull as fuck or wet. The lad with the tattoos that's been trying to chirpse Camilla needs to slow himself down a bit.

How annoying was the 'd'ya know what i mean' repetition last night!
  • Really hope the lads become lads and crack on with all the new girls. Would provide some better tele than what we're getting on there now
  • Croydon said:

Dazzler21 said:

the fellas an absolute iron

• Dazzler21 said:

I'd laugh/feel bad if it were Marcel but it'll be Johnny or Dom imo.

Just saw an interesting clip of Marcel on tonight's episode!

• If Marcel cracks, that's the end of any hope for the civilised male species.
  • Chris and Kem's chat about the hummus had me both laughing and shaking my head in embarrassment. Such a couple of kids.
  • edited June 2017
    Jesus Christ this craig fella

Do you know what I mean?