Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Advice Sought

Anyone know the best way to keep cool in this weather. I suffer mostly at night and I've taken a photo of the bed this morning just to show you how bad -

Any advice on this very personal mater would be really appreciated, thank you

Comments

• See homophobia is alive and well on CL
  • No-one has said anything homophobic.
  • I sadly had to think about this for a while and was horrified that you would post a pic of your manky bed.
  • edited June 2017
  • Curb_It said:

I sadly had to think about this for a while and was horrified that you would post a pic of your manky bed.

Staying at me brothers : )
  • Chizz said:

No-one has said anything homophobic.

Are you in charge of what is and isn't homophobic as well as every other "...bics" and "...ists" there are an all the mate?

If I sleep with a dildo up me jacks that's my business, I was just seeking advice on me sweat problem, any suggestions, Oracle?
    No you were not. This was a joke post to say "look at the size of my **** " I thought it was very funny but had the same thoughts as the above posters.........

If you don't want the jibes, don't post. simple.
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

Are you in charge of what is and isn't homophobic as well as every other "...bics" and "...ists" there are an all the mate?

If I sleep with a dildo up me jacks that's my business, I was just seeking advice on me sweat problem, any suggestions, Oracle?
    No you were not. This was a joke post to say "look at the size of my **** " I thought it was very funny but had the same thoughts as the above posters.........

Are you being serious?
  • ...we might as well all pack up and wait for the next terrorist atrocity

Keep posting mate it made me laugh and in these troublesome times we all need a bit of light relief now and again.
  • I thought Tracey Emin had signed up until I took a second look.....
  • Chizz said:

I hereby present you with a whoooosh.
    sorry, didn't realise. Been in a hot office all day & not the usual comfort of my home (office) so humour sensor wasn't switched on.
  • edited June 2017
    Sorry but I laughed as well, it is funny but not laughing at you i_b_b_o_r_g and of course it is suggesting something about your phallus;)

Have you got a fan and do you sleep without the Duvet?
  • Sorry but I laughed as well, it is funny but not laughing at you i_b_b_o_r_g and of course it is suggesting something about your phallus;)

Have you got a fan and do you sleep without the Duvet?

Got loadsa fans fanks for arksin
  • You need to sort out the hole in yer right hand......I wonder how that happened.
  • Greenie said:

You need to sort out the hole in yer right hand......I wonder how that happened.

Always check the chamber is clear

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• Anyone know the best way to keep cool in this weather. I suffer mostly at night and I've taken a photo of the bed this morning just to show you how bad -

Why are you posting pictures of my side of the bed?
  • Greenie said:

You need to sort out the hole in yer right hand......I wonder how that happened.

I thought it was a blister.
  • Anyone know the best way to keep cool in this weather. I suffer mostly at night and I've taken a photo of the bed this morning just to show you how bad -

Did you and the boy wonder get home safe and sound on Saturday?
  • Um

I...

Um.

If your cock's wider than your knees then I would probably seek medical advice for more than just night sweats
  • PaddyP17 said:

Um

I...

Um.

If your cock's wider than your knees then I would probably seek medical advice for more than just night sweats

The legs are just were they were touching the sheet and the cock (that Ive just noticed, cheers for the heads up) was flaccid

Yeah all safe and sound thanks pal, you get a motor yet or are you still loitering on this side
  • Looks to me like you was trying to take a Cristiano Ronaldo type free kick in your sleep.

The bit in the middle is a photo shopped euphanism for showing what a cock you must have looked ;)

Yeah all safe and sound thanks pal, you get a motor yet or are you still loitering on this side
    Still loitering
  • You need to drink more water
  • This probably answers my question as to why there are so many bow legged women in Grove Park.