Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Erith Hurricane Appeal

2»

Comments

• [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]'BTW, how do I get previous comments into nice little yellow boxes.'

Yeah i wanna know this too!

Hit "quote" on the post you want to reply to and tick "BBCODE" at the bottom of the posting box
  • [cite]Posted By: cafcpolo[/cite]Yeah, thats true! So Large...Is he as bad in person as on the MB? Gloom & doom, moaning, etc?

yeah, can't help but moan about anything and everything. Get's it off his Dad. Must say though that during the game he get's behind the team and supports them but before and after and if you speak to him on the phone then it's normally doom and gloom time.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite] Isn't it grammar?[/quote]

No, it's grandma.

[quote][cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Cue Large and SaladSpinner complaining about animal cruelty...... ;-)[/quote]

Sounds like the dog did well out of it to me!
  • I keep thinking a post will appear shortly calling someone a 'twonk'...... then I remember I'm not on NA anymore.....!
  • just checking
    [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]'BTW, how do I get previous comments into nice little yellow boxes.'

Hit "quote" on the post you want to reply to and tick "BBCODE" at the bottom of the posting box
  • [cite]Posted By: CharltonDan[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: 04_MCS[/cite]'BTW, how do I get previous comments into nice little yellow boxes.'

Is this it!
  • Yeah baby!
  • ah "BBCode", why didn't you twonks tell me before?