Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Suprised nobody has commented on

Rangers superb hard fought 0-0 draw against Lithuanian giants Kaunas in the CL qualifying.

Only jesting.

Comments

• not yet anyway westside
  • probably worried one of you would sink it

Didn't even know they were playing to be honest. They'll still win.
  • As a Rangers man, I despair......David Murray needs to GTF...
  • Who missed the penalty for Rangers?
  • Hooooooooooooopppppssssssss!
  • Think you'll be sinking your own Thread soon West Side !
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]Hooooooooooooopppppssssssss!

Silly boy.
  • I want to know how come Celtic didn't have to qualify too........oh yeah, they're already in the Champions League group stages aren't they :0)
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I want to know how come Celtic didn't have to qualify too........oh yeah, they're already in the Champions League group stages aren't they :0)

Why's that?
  • Pub football innit
  • Sponsored links:

• tut tut, WSS see me outside the staff room immediately....
  • [cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Pub football innit

of course, thats why Rangers got to the final of the UEFa cup this year and Sellick got there 3 years ago...
  • edited July 2008
    Uefa Cup..Pffft! They've got bigger fishnets to fry.
  • If sellick get to the final of the Champions League, I'll come to The Valley wearing fishnet stockings...
  • Haha, that would be quite the sight I'm sure :)
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: falconwood_1[/cite]Pub football innit[/quote]

Rangers UEFA Cup final

Does not say much for the English sides in the comp
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I want to know how come Celtic didn't have to qualify too........oh yeah, they're already in the Champions League group stages aren't they :0)

Why's that?

Didn't they beat Rangers to win the SPL or something like that.......
  • Tell ya what fishnets i'll wear the crutchless knickers as well
  • [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: NorthStandUltra[/cite]I want to know how come Celtic didn't have to qualify too........oh yeah, they're already in the Champions League group stages aren't they :0)

Why's that?

Didn't they beat Rangers to win the SPL or something like that.......

Of course, How silly of me not to remember. So as Champions they go straight in the group stages. That only seems fair.
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Tell ya what fishnets i'll wear the crutchless knickers as well

Almost, but not quite, enough to wish the Celts would lose. They've been to two European cup finals so one more isn't out of the question. I don't think Celtic have ever won the European Cup but please correct me if I am wrong.
  • And England once won the WC but I can't see it happening again in my life-time..
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]So asChampionsthey go straight in the group stages. That only seems fair.
    It'll never catch on
  • On yer bike..
  • Go concentrate on coming 2nd in the league
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Go concentrate on coming 2nd in the league

I doubt Charlton will finish that high.
  • So how did magic get on?
    Still he can play in the ufea cup. ;-0)
  • I think the Champions League will miss Rangers' supporters earnest explanations that "all the trouble was all the fault of local policing"
  • Rangers were going to launch a special kit for European games next week, OOPS!
  • [cite]Posted By: Rothko[/cite]Rangers were going to launch a special kit for European games next week, OOPS!

That is too good to be true.
  • Blimey only Three seperate Threads on Rangers failure in Europe,,, Yawn. Still the team to have won the SPL the most times FACT. Domestic Treble beckons, Celtic can concentrate on being eliminated in the First Group stage which has happened ...oooh not sure is it 9 out of 10 times, I am sure someone will correct me on that stat. :-)