Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

FA charge Barton over Dabo attack!

He has until August 13th to respond!

Season's ban at least for the animal!

Comments

• Options
    Why do the bloody FA take so fecking long to do things. This should have been done and dusted months ago.
  • Options
    A season's ban on £58k a week.

I'd punch someone for that.
  • Options
    [cite]Posted By: Ledge[/cite]Why do the bloody FA take so fecking long to do things. This should have been done and dusted months ago.

Not sure they obviously could not do anything whilst he was being tried, but during his sentence, although I suppose that he needs to attend the hearing. personally as much as I dislike barton, I think that he has done his time (Not enough) and everybody shouldmove on. It is not fair to newcastle if hje gets another ban.
  • Options
    Can't help feeling there's some vindictiveness going on behind the scenes...not neccesarily from The FA but most likely from his victim and his lawyers....the timing is indeed a little strange don't you think?
  • Options
    they couldn't do anything until the legal case was over and then to ban him whilst in prison would be pointless as he wouldn't actually serve a football ban. I reckon he'll get a twelve game ban and deserves it.