Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

problem with the on-line ticketing system

Just tried to purchase 2 tickets for the match today but the system gets as far as asking which block you wish to sit in & then crashes.

Will try again in the morning - but if I have no luck & have to buy them at the ground watch out for sparks to fly if they try to charge me £2.50 booking fee !!

Grrrrrrrrr

Comments

• Options
    A full house today then?
  • Options
    Well according to the Charlton web-site we are playing MK Dons!
    "Tickets for our home fixture against MK Dons on April 8th are on sale"

Could you ring up and arrange for the collection. This would avoid the £2.50 although incur premium phone charges!

• Options
    all ok now - tickets printed & on my way.........
  • Options

all ok now - tickets printed & on my way.........

Gutted for you
  • Options
    Maybe they will now include new sponsors on the print at home tickets, they still have the BETDAQ logo on them. And some grammar errors too lol
  • Options
    Sois grand central, have tried to get return tickets for Middlesborough away in December and their on-line ticketing not working. So Charlton are just one of many who have regular breakdowns of on-line services, bloody technology.
  • Options
    I think a few, or even quite a few, use the same ticket system/platform., having noticed how similar Reading's online ticket website is to ours.
  • Options
    Still closed for maintenance, must be some big improvements!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    New look website now up & running.
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/
  • Options
    I think a few, or even quite a few, use the same ticket system/platform., having noticed how similar Reading's online ticket website is to ours.
    That would make sense, there's no need to reinvent the wheel
  • Options
    clive said:
    New look website now up & running.
    https://booking.cafc.co.uk/
    Looks a bit nicer, can't see any major changes (or glitches)
  • Options
    Just used to book Bristol City tickets and the process was fine. 
  • Options
  • Options
    edited October 2019

Nice to add the 'search tickets by price point' feature. Can't recall seeing that on the previous one.

se9addick said:
    Did you use the print at home option? Curious to know if they amended the tickets to show new sponsors? Or is it still BETDAQ.