Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall dragging football back to the 1970s

What did he do after the game, go home and have some spam for dinner then a sh*t in the shed at the end of the garden?

Comments

• What. The. Fuck!
  • They wear all the latest gear.

:smiley:
  • I didn't even know they still made string vests. Where would you get one??
  • What did he do after the game, go home and have some spam for dinner then a sh*t in the shed at the end of the garden?

It's ok the old man is looking after the barra!
  • Watching them on the pitch during Final Score was jaw dropping. One guy playing air guitar to Status Quo, those goading the away fans but being held back by an invisible force, the chap pictured above in his Eddie Yeats vest and of course the OAP with child giving it large.
  • edited February 2017

I didn't even know they still made string vests. Where would you get one??

Try any of the charity shops in Welling High Street mate :wink: .
  • What did he do after the game, go home and have some spam for dinner then a sh*t in the shed at the end of the garden?

Is he smelling his fingers to see if he's run out of toilet paper in his shed?
  • Sponsored links:

• Three arrests for affray during the pitch invasion according to the Met.
  • Watching them on the pitch during Final Score was jaw dropping. One guy playing air guitar to Status Quo, those goading the away fans but being held back by an invisible force, the chap pictured above in his Eddie Yeats vest and of course the OAP with child giving it large.

Also seen photos of one bloke on the pitch giving it to the away fans whilst holding hands with what looks like his 6-7 year old daughter. And another bloke on his hands and knees sniffing the goal line like Robbie Fowler.

They really are a different breed down there.
    You sure that was his 6-7 year old daughter?

Also seen photos of one bloke on the pitch giving it to the away fans whilst holding hands with what looks like his 6-7 year old daughter. And another bloke on his hands and knees sniffing the goal line like Robbie Fowler.

They really are a different breed down there.
    You sure that was his 6-7 year old daughter?
    Probably his girlfriend
  • Looks suspiciously like Hillsysup to me.
  • Looks suspiciously like Hillsysup to me.

A slimmer version

Their club shop along with a range of flat caps.

• Sponsored links:

• I'm sure if the BBC were covering it live it would be passed off as a jolly jape and what wonderful fans they are!!!
  • iaitch said:

I'm sure if the BBC were covering it live it would be passed off as a jolly jape and what wonderful fans they are!!!

They did, on Final Score
  • iaitch said:

I'm sure if the BBC were covering it live it would be passed off as a jolly jape and what wonderful fans they are!!!

They did, on Final Score
    Oh they did, the Millwall love-in continues on the beeb.
  • Perhaps we could just have one thread with "Aren't those Millwall fans horrible?", make it a sticky, and leave it at that?

Anne Summers.

Be thankful he didn't show off the bottom half.
  • edited February 2017
  • There there is always a nice day out with nanny.

That's Boris Johnson!