Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Bring your own chips.
  • Could be a unique protest in Crossbars
  • edited January 2017
    A bit of House and Garage pre match and half time followed by post match dancing, only £2 parking! Should be a great match day trial run experience, go for it :open_mouth:
  • It's only an initial restriction.
  • Sponsored links:

• What's the capacity of Crossbars?
  • Chicksen will screw up, and someone will tell FOX YOU'RE SHIT at him. On a television screen.
  • HandG said:

Are we allowed to say that's a good idea?

Yes. Millwall did the same when they played the Dons this month
  • 25May98 said:

What's the capacity of Crossbars?

• 1StevieG said:

Bring your own chips.

How many can we bring......or is the 14 limit still being enforced?
  • Surely it should be free entry and the club make the money off the food/beer.
  • Nice of Roland to let us use his live feed
  • What would be interesting - in football generally - is for games like this to be on a paid for stream. You clearly have to get over piracy issues, but in some ways Wimbledon v Charlton lends itself to this because it wouldn't be deemed to be worth the effort. I think the issues are that it woud affect away crowdsbut again, this may be less of an issue for us. Itis something the lower league clubs should look at IMO>
  • Sponsored links:

And then charge us for it!
  • it's a good idea, but 8 quid to watch it on a small TV !!!!!!
  • It's a good idea - although I suspect they are overestimating the demand in imposing restrictions. The reason the demand is there for tickets is because it's a new ground. It's not obviously a big game once you take that out. Worth a go, though.

For many Crossbars will be a new ground

And then charge us for it!
    Maybe the £8 fee is why he doesn't actually watch them
  • How hard is it to get home tickets though - are the wombles likely to sell this out?
  • it's a good idea, but 8 quid to watch it on a small TV !!!!!!

I heard it was being shown on a portable.
  • Good idea although personally I would not have spent £8 to go watch footy on a TV.
  • EastStand said:

How hard is it to get home tickets though - are the wombles likely to sell this out?

They are restricted to season ticket holders & DB members (whatever that is) only, not on general sale.
  • I need to let de cloob know I am boycotting this beamback, not just not turning up.