Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Katrien Meire gets a slight touch of the Vicky Pollards

KM: (eye’s rolling skywards)

Non but oui, but non, but oui, but non, but oui but, Oh my God that is so unfair! I’ve explained all this before Soooooooooooooo many times.

Every time we change a manager it is the right decision because we are always right. Even when we choose an interim manager whilst waiting to appoint a permanent manger we are still making the right decision and if we then make an interim manager the permanent manager then we are still making the right decision because we will have been shown to have been absolutely proven right in having made the manager an interim manager before making the decision to make him the permanent manager and if we don’t make the interim manger a permanent manager (who is only interim until such time as we replace him with either another interim manager or another permanent manager) then we are still also right even if we replace him with a permanent manager and if we appoint a British permanent manager then we are right and we are right to replace him with another permanent British manager because we improved with the first permanent British manager (no not the very, very first one ‘cause we got rid of him) but the first one this season ‘cause he ordered new table napkins for the training ground and no-one had thought to do that before and now the second permanent one this season is……….

What? What did you say? You better watch out because the last person's called me a liar was Pierre Boisard, and he ended getting stabbed in the arm with a pencil, but I never done it cos I would Soooo never do that! And anyone who says I did, I'd stab them in the arm with a pencil.

Comments