Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

twenty20 finals day.

all 3 southern division qualifiers through to finals day, which happens to fall on the same day as the brighton friendly.
anyone fancy meeting at a pub after the game to watch it? i'm an essex fan but don't mind being outnumbered. just makes the gloating that much more enjoyable. (i promise not to shout 'EAGLES'.

Comments

• why essex PBS?
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]why essex PBS?

my uncle moved from eltham to brentwood when i was a kid.
    i used to go and see him during school summer holidays and we went to chelmsford to watch cricket.
    gooch, neil foster, pringle, david and ray east, brian hardie, ken mccewan, stuart turner, john lever, keith fletcher & norbert 'i missed the easiest run-out possible' phillps.
    most people understandibly support kent on here, but i'm sure some might remember a few of them.
  • they were a quality team,still can't believe you support the Kevin's from essex though i bet Napier wear's a nice pair of white John Travolta's when he goes out.He looks like something from the Village people.At Beckenham he wore the tightest top and shorts since early eighties footballers.
  • Essex are like Kent have to bat first.
  • [cite]Posted By: northstandsteve[/cite]At Beckenham he wore the tightest top and shorts .

you really shouldn't let on that you notice things like that.
    i bet you like the middlesex kit;-)
  • you've sussed me
  • Semi Finals - Kent V Essex!
  • edited July 2008
    Tickets on sale to kent members as from tomorrow 2 per member.Should be a good semi against the northerners
    ROSE BOWL ME UP!!!
    C'MON SUPERKENT!!