Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Ha ha quality
  • edited January 2017
    He lost a lot of weight since that pic
  • Hahahaha wow that's harsh.
  • Cheeky fuckers
  • See I'd laugh if that was aimed at me and I know Dave will know it's banter but that is proper risky lol
  • Ha. Amusing paedophile joke. Nonce.
  • any relation to the boy we were after but decided to sign for the Blades ?
  • In France?
  • See I'd laugh if that was aimed at me and I know Dave will know it's banter but that is proper risky lol

To be fair mate, I saw this earlier and immediately thought "who does this look like on here" before realising it was probably me.
    So did I and thought should I or shouldn't I post it. I decided the best joker on here would see the funny side. No offence intended.
  • Sponsored links:

To be fair mate, I saw this earlier and immediately thought "who does this look like on here" before realising it was probably me.
    So did I and thought should I or shouldn't I post it. I decided the best joker on here would see the funny side. No offence intended.
    None taken

None taken
    Nonce taken, shurley?