Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Addicks v's Sarfend match thread 31/12/16

Comments

• Options
    we now concede a throw.....taken....fox clears.....crofts is fouled our fk
  • Options
    fk taken....1 min added time......phillips goes long....they clear again....baur wins it.....tex now....fox....mag....tackled....they coem forward...chick wins it but concedes a gk....HT 1-0
  • Options

3blokes said:

Can I just remind everyone that nobody is supposed to start dancing until the end of the game, so please wait patiently, would you....

I'm planning on a bit of John Travolta round the lounge at half time.
    Your era!!!!
  • Options
    How many more points til we are safe?
  • Options
    Where can we go
  • Options

3blokes said:

Can I just remind everyone that nobody is supposed to start dancing until the end of the game, so please wait patiently, would you....

I'm planning on a bit of John Travolta round the lounge at half time.
    What bit of him ?
  • Options
    HT stats addicks first-:
    possession........47% - 53%
    shots on........... 3 - 4
    shots off.......... 3 - 3
    corners............ 4 - 4

GOALS............. 0 - 1
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Aribo tried a turn in the box. Failed, ball broke loose and we had players up. So Morgan decided to smash it from 25 yards. Nice one Morgan.

Should it have gone back to our GK then?
    A cross, a square ball, a ball out wide, a reverse pass to his 4oclock or a back pass to the keeper all ranked above "hit it into the top tier".

Ah, get what you mean. It is just so unusual for anyone to have a shot I thought it would have been a good thing.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    I'm in the mood for Dancing. The Nolans. Would love to see Roland Dance off Southend Pier never to be seen again.
  • Options
    I gave up my season ticket as a boycott so have only seen us a handful of times this season. Even allowing for injuries we look poor and disorganised today. Not sure how or if KR can turn us around. We don't seem to have any shape or passion.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Quickly going backwards under KR. He talked about desire and wanting to play for the shirt. Apart from Bradford that hadn't been the case
  • Options
    I have a feeling we can get even more shit in 2017...
  • Options

I gave up my season ticket as a boycott so have only seen us a handful of times this season. Even allowing for injuries we look poor and disorganised today. Not sure how or if KR can turn us around. We don't seem to have any shape or passion.

the only way he can turn us round is if he's allowed to sign players in January. As ever we have a threadbare squad and once injuries hit, which shock horror they do over a 46 game season, we're left with lack of cover and having to play kids.

If (for example) you put Solly, Kashi, Holmes and Lookman into the side, we'd be a whole lot better.
  • Options
    Nobody will be putting Looky in a Charlton side for the next five years or
    so.
  • Options
    Teams are back out
  • Options
    Addicks to ko...and off we go....
  • Options
    Aribo to baur.....mag...ulves attacks shoots....wide
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Wait, threadbare squad once injuries kick in but surely we've learnt from our mistakes. How do I join this pro regime group or is it only open to collaborating idiots?
  • Options
    gk taken....long....konsa wins it....mag..ajose...baur....aribo...ulves...aribo tackled....they break but Fortune off side
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    addicks fk....phillips to fox....aribo....wins a throw
  • Options
    Don't worry if we don't get an early goal. Plenty of game changers on the bench
    :-)
  • Options
    fox takes the throw....to ajose....baur...tex...to ulves....fox....attacks...cross is cleared..baur picks it up...crofts to konsa....tackled.....wins it back....baur handballs and is booked
  • Options
    Hope the fans in the away end are being patient.
  • Options
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 17s17 seconds ago
    48' Bauer booked for a handball. Referee had no view of it and looked to hit his shoulder, but it's a free-kick nonetheless. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Options
    fk for them...taken...mag clears......to fox...he concedes a throw
  • Options
    throw taken deep in addicks half....long throw taken...baur clears.....ball back in..phillips has it...to mag...now fox...to aribo...but pass was to strong...they have a gk
  • Options
    BFG to be sent off again? It would give him a coupe of weeks rest...
  • Options
    gk taken.....long....baur concedes a throw
  • Options
    throw taken.....fox wins it..to mag....tackled...they come again...into box.....but we win a throw
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!