Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Southend

I've been on the pop and now thinking of going to t'match tomorrow. I'm sure tickets will be aplenty But is it dosh on the door? And is it Fenchurch to Prittlewell via Southend Central?

Comments

• edited December 2016
    Solidgone said:

I've been on the pop and now thinking of going to t'match tomorrow. I'm sure tickets will be aplenty But is it dosh on the door? And is it Fenchurch to Prittlewell via Southend Central?

you have to change at Central for S/End Victoria and THEN change again on to Prittlewell (so two changes).. I'm told it's a good 20 mins+ hike from Central to the ground .. as to pay on the door .. no idea
  • The club were informed on Thursday afternoon that tickets will be subject to a price increase on the day of the match. They will be priced at £25 adults, £18 over 60s, £17 under 21s and students, £12 U16s and £5 U8s. Tickets can be purchased from Roots Hall’s north east corner.
  • Thanks y'all
  • Just get off at Southend central and walk.
  • Solidgone said:

Confirmed that you have to be p***** to watch us nowadays.
  • Do,people think the match will deffo go ahead? i.e. Any bad fog situations predicted around the Southend region tomorrow?
  • Dansk_Red said:

The club were informed on Thursday afternoon that tickets will be subject to a price increase on the day of the match. They will be priced at £25 adults, £18 over 60s, £17 under 21s and students, £12 U16s and £5 U8s. Tickets can be purchased from Roots Hall’s north east corner.

These clubs that charge more for people who turn up on the day eh...
  • Solidgone said:

you have to change at Central for S/End Victoria and THEN change again on to Prittlewell (so two changes).. I'm told it's a good 20 mins+ hike from Central to the ground .. as to pay on the door .. no idea
    By the time you walk from central to Victoria you may as well walk all the way. Victoria is halfway to the ground in a straight line.
  • Just get off at Southend central and walk.

No idea why someone has lolled this. It is absolutely the correct answer.
  • Dansk_Red said:

The club were informed on Thursday afternoon that tickets will be subject to a price increase on the day of the match. They will be priced at £25 adults, £18 over 60s, £17 under 21s and students, £12 U16s and £5 U8s. Tickets can be purchased from Roots Hall’s north east corner.

These clubs that charge more for people who turn up on the day eh...
    The difference is they charge more on the day as we charge more 2 hours before kick off.
  • Sponsored links:

• Kid friendly pub for today?
  • Mate lives in Southend and said it's clear of fog. The game should be on for sure.

Last panto of the Christmas season
  • Sobered up and now nursing a hangover as my excuse not to go. Oh for the days when an excuse would not have entered my head. Have a great day y'all and happy 2017.