Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Peterborough's young lad (da Silva Lopes)

How did he look?

Their Chairman reckon there was over 25 Prem scouts there today looking at Lookman and him.

Comments

• Wouldn't know who he was - but lookman wont be attracting too much attention based on that shocker!
  • He had his shirt tucked in and socks pulled up to the knee so presented himself very well. We made them look like they had just been signed by Real Madrid.
  • Feigned injury to end our spell of pressure. Twat
  • He played on the right side of the midfield diamond. Showed some nice touches, without over impressing. However, if you are looking at a specific player, you need to concentrate on him rather than watch the game, as those 25 scouts would have done. So difficult to make a true assessment.

Lookman looked like a street player today. Skill and ability, but poor tactical awareness and poor decision-making on the ball. I lost count of the number of times he lost possession when most of his team mates were in advance of him.
  • I kept an eye on him & thought he did very little compared to their other players. I wouldn't want us to sign him on that showing. Mind you Lookman was absolutely rank. Lost the ball on virtually every occasion and showed very little effort.
  • I think Lookie must want to stay at Charlton. There he was in the shop window and put in a performance barely worthy of Hackney Marshes.
  • Since Ricky Holmes has been injured, Lookman is the player we expect to make things happen but double mark him and a couple of heavy tackles and he is beginning to look a forlorn young player. His decision making today was so poor.
    I was impressed with Posh who have so many willing athletes in their team,
    they always had a pass on.
    Lookman will be Superb on Wednesday !!!!