Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Bolton away 28/1/2017 advanced train tickets

Please be aware that this on 4th round FA Cup day.

There is engineering works to Horwich Parkway(outside the ground) from Preston, Manchester and Wigan, resulting in rail replacement services taking between 60 and 90 minutes depending on what station you travel to.

Euston to Wigan appears to be the easiest way with numerous trains to and from London with a fare of £20 single before railcard discounts.

Wigan is only 7 miles from the ground so will be about 20 minutes in a cab, presumably a maximum of £20 each way. There is also a 575 bus that takes you to within 10 minutes of the ground(there are many buses running), this of course is a cheaper option if only a couple of you.

Comments

• 9.43 am up
    18.09 pm back

return to wigan £26.40 with railcard not bad cheers @ElfsborgAddick will hold off until date is confirmed.
  • Have Sky chosen their January matches yet? I'd have thought this would be on their radar.
  • Have Sky chosen their January matches yet? I'd have thought this would be on their radar.

FA Cup day so this will not be televised.
  • Sky will want to show some football that weekend as I do not think any EPL games are scheduled for that weekend.
  • Dansk_Red said:

Sky will want to show some football that weekend as I do not think any EPL games are scheduled for that weekend.

But surely Sky will be covering the FA Cup?
  • Dansk_Red said:

Sky will want to show some football that weekend as I do not think any EPL games are scheduled for that weekend.

But surely Sky will be covering the FA Cup?
    BBC and BT have the Cup rights don't they? I lose track but don't think Sky have any.
  • just checked sky;

only game there showing for that weekend is;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

Heracles Almelo 18:45 PSV Eindhoven
  • just checked sky;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

fa cup weekend, i think as well?
  • just checked sky;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

What has that got to do with anything?!
  • edited December 2016
    Bolton won yesterday so the 28th is looking shakey.
  • Sponsored links:

• just checked sky;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

It means I will hold off getting a train ticket yet, dont fancy using it to go to a weird non league ground LOL
  • Go on more spare tickets
  • just checked sky;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

It means I will hold off getting a train ticket yet, dont fancy using it to go to a weird non league ground LOL
    Wise move, I have my non-league back up at the ready!
  • just checked sky;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

I dont doubt that mate!
  • just checked sky;

SAT 28TH JANUARY

I dont doubt that mate!
    I think you are taking the urine now.................................................
  • Bolton v P***** in the 3rd rounds makes our game decidedly dodgy.
  • Looks as the game will be on as unlikely palice will lose to Bolton in the 3rd round.
  • anyone booked this up yet?
  • I did when making original post.
  • will wait it out till saturday then might jump on, never been to bolton although leaving it so late the slower train will have to be used.
  • Sponsored links:

• http://www.cafc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/charlton-athletic-football-club-tickets-bolton-fleetwood-3500357.aspx
    Match tickets now on sale, but no mention of possible postponement due to FA Cup.
  • Very poor that the club are not aware that Bolton are still in the cup and this match may not take place.
  • edited January 2017
    Got our train tickets, plenty of football to go and watch in the north west if this one isn't on.
  • se9addick said:

Got our train tickets, plenty of football to go and watch in the north west if this one isn't on.

I'll be doing a non-league hop if you're interested.
  • se9addick said:

I'll be doing a non-league hop if you're interested.
    It's FC United v Salford that day which is probably more exciting than Bolton v Charlton !
  • Very poor that the club are not aware that Bolton are still in the cup and this match may not take place.

Bit 50/50 here yes club should of realised but the Bolton should not of released tickets until after weekend either surely??

Bit 50/50 here yes club should of realised but the Bolton should not of released tickets until after weekend either surely??
    Bolton releasing tickets does not alter the fact of a poor f*** up by the club.

• Although Bolton have sent tickets to the club,surely they could have mentioned about the possible postponement or waited for the outcome of the cup game before putting them on sale.
  • according to the club site we dont have to play rochdale away this season
  • Forget what Bolton or Charlton should or shouldn't do regarding tickets. We the fans are all aware that it could be postponed so we cannot blame the clubs