Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CAS Trust coach to Bristol Rovers (22nd November 7.45pm) - £17.50

Leaving from:

Bromley 2pm
Eltham 2.15 pm
Charlton 2.30pm
Bexleyheath 2.50pm
Dartford 3.00pm

Full details at:

castrust.org/

Special offer: Ride with us to Swindon and Bristol for £32 combined. Can't say fairer than that................

Comments

• Just booked for Bristol Rovers.
  • Where does it pick up in dartford? Is there easy parking close by
  • Dartford pick up is Heath Lane by the retail park at junction with Princes Road. I don't know about parking. Could someone more local advise ??
  • edited November 2016
    Big decision for @The31YearMan here. Last time out for a night away game he booked the CAST coach for Port Vale, but demand was too low, meaning he had to go cap in hand back to DJ coaches, potentially scorned by the regulars for his insolence

I'm going to this. 4th and 5th days off work this year, will be 4 years since I last saw us win away (at Bristol City). Could be a perfect storm.

PS - don't why I bother to highlight the 31 year man, he hasn't logged in once since I set the account up. Not only is he a weak man for this already failed attempt to do 31 years of consecutive games, he's also dismissed my efforts to bring him into the CL community
  • Pico said:

Dartford pick up is Heath Lane by the retail park at junction with Princes Road. I don't know about parking. Could someone more local advise ??

Plenty of parking - the retail park gets locked overnight I think, so park on the street.
  • The Bristol coach is definitely running. The 31 Year Man will be especially welcome.