Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Russell, you've got your initials on your training top and on your car keys - have you got some kind of issue with remembering your own name?
  • So I just sign here then put these keys in the bowl?
  • So if I sign here Thomas Driesen will match my haircut?
  • I've told you Tracey, despite what Curbishley says in Carl's reference letter about him having a better game to goals scoring ratio, he isn't going to displace Magennis in my team!
  • Dear Santa,

If I'm still here, I would like the following players......
  • Sponsored links:

• And that concludes my tinder profile.
  • edited September 2016
    Dear Henry.

No you cant come in here and help yourself to things for the Museum, how many times do I have to tell you
  • Chris Solly is given a stern telling off by the Manager and is given a note for his Mum after he returns to pre-season training a little overweight and without a haircut after breaking Russell's code of conduct
  • "I'm fairly sure that's not a swear word in Flemish, Russell"
  • edited September 2016

Slade makes written appeal against ban from Millers public house
  • "Right let me get this right Mr Meatloaf, you want to sing Bat out of Hell when the teams walk out and Dead Ringer for Love at half time"?

Keen club goer writes to MP to express annoyance at Fabric's closure

• Slade: I've got to say you look a little bigger than that dating-app video of you eating noodles on the train.

Woman: Well look at you Miss Ann Friel, you look a lot more chunky and masculine than you did on your vid.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yes Katrien I really like your new look with blonde hair, why do I have a smirk on my face...? - thats a weird question
  • edited September 2016
  • 'So you promise to post this on the Best Resignations thread on Charlton Life? Did you leave me that envelope in the toilet I asked for?'
  • "Well this is a first, signing a disclaimer in a brass house"
  • Yours sincerely,

Varys.
  • "After you have signed that, I have the latest Sick Notes from El Hadjis Dr for you to look through...."
  • Dear Mum,
    I ran away to join the Foreign Legion but failed the medical, so I joined the circus instead.
  • "I'll be with you in a moment, but you must have patience. Have you seen the patience we've shown? We've shown great patience! Louuuuuuuuuuuuis!!!! Get in here! Show this lady how patient we've been!!!!"
  • Dear Stan, I meant to write you sooner but I just been busy
    You said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?
    Look, I'm really flattered you would call your daughter that
    And here's an autograph for your brother
    I wrote it on the Starter cap
    I'm sorry I didn't see you at the show, I must of missed you
    Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you.