Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Old Photos

I know there's an existing thread on this but can't search on my phone. Came across some photos of the first day back. A very youthful WIWALB at the front of this one (what happened D)?

Comments

• I think this was in the Rose after the game, with Duncan Frame (RIP) in the background

• A mate I play golf with sent me this picture of the 84/85 squad this evening to see if I could pick him out.
    Can anyone name them all ? Also it would be good to know 'what they are up to now.
  • I know there's an existing thread on this but can't search on my phone. Came across some photos of the first day back. A very youthful WIWALB at the front of this one (what happened D)?

Blinding pic mate
  • Some faces there DaveMehmet. Terry and Duncan.
  • With Red Henry at the play off final. The flag is the same one that Steve Jones is holding when Kinsella lifts the trophy.
  • DA9DA9
    edited September 2016
    Dec 5th1992

JC, JF, MACCA, DC (now in Thailand) SC, SB, LG, me
  • Onlyme said:

A mate I play golf with sent me this picture of the 84/85 squad this evening to see if I could pick him out.
    Can anyone name them all ? Also it would be good to know 'what they are up to now.

That is incorrect 1984- 1985 season Division TWO.
  • Some of these I don't think have actually changed too much.

Don't have any pics of what was the group i was in early 90s which I'm gutted about
  • Sponsored links:

• Some of these I don't think have actually changed too much.

Don't have any pics of what was the group i was in early 90s which I'm gutted about

I've actually got more hair, but a bigger waistline
  • Lee ain't changed one bit
  • DA9 said:

Some of these I don't think have actually changed too much.

I've actually got more hair, but a bigger waistline
    When I found them I realised that whilst I had a bit more hair back then I was about 2 stone heavier.
  • edited September 2016

Lee ain't changed one bit

I also came across some from a couple of England away games from 91. Lee was with us in Poznan and have a couple good ones of him. Will stick them up later.
  • Royal Oak before BTTV gameimage
  • Royal Oak before BTTV gameimage

I didn't know Christopher Biggins supported charlton
  • edited September 2016
    McBobbin said:

Royal Oak before BTTV gameimage

I think that's a bloke called Derek Woolley? I didn't recognise him with out his unwanted Charlton coat (that's if it's the same Del Boy).

I'm probably totally wrong.
  • McBobbin said:

I think that's a bloke called Derek Woolley? I didn't recognise him with out his unwanted Charlton coat (that's if it's the same Del Boy).

Different Del Boy ie not the one with the unwanted coat
  • edited September 2016

McBobbin said:

Different Del Boy ie not the one with the unwanted coat
    Thanks Henry.
  • Sponsored links:

• Onlyme said:

A mate I play golf with sent me this picture of the 84/85 squad this evening to see if I could pick him out.

That picture says division 1, were we not in div 2 that season?

Very proud day for me!!!..................................just a shame about the 'venue!!'
  • My two little 'herberts'..........sorry I mean Soldiers.
  • Haha......bless him. I think he fell over when he went to kick the ball!!!

Gordon Watson ( @Flash_37 ) was absolutely fantastic on the day, in them days the mascots were allowed to have a kick about with the team, which was great but he really put himself out and was with them nearly the whole time!
    What a gent and a great pro!!
    Certainly made my boys day along with the rest of the family watching from the stands.........happy days.
  • This is the only Charlton related pic of me I can find.

Not the kit, but the fact I look like Bobby fuckin Charlton. Will never forgive my old dear for that barnet.

I actually look younger now. image

That's a cracker mate.
  • This is the only Charlton related pic of me I can find.

Not the kit, but the fact I look like Bobby fuckin Charlton. Will never forgive my old dear for that barnet.

I actually look younger now. image

Fair play for posting that. Most wouldn't have ;0))

I
  • I was an ugly child SHG, now I'm a beautiful man