Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Pelton Arms.

King Size Slim will be playing in the Pelton Arms this Friday evening, if your out in the area he is well worth popping along to see especially if you like Blues music....he is also a mate so a bit of a personnal plug...if that's aloud.

Comments

• King Size Slim will be playing in the Pelton Arms this Friday evening, if your out in the area he is well worth popping along to see especially if you like Blues music....he is also a mate so a bit of a personnal plug...if that's aloud.

Nice one. Also highly recommend Dennis Greaves Blues Jam at the end of every month. Saw Glenn Tilbrook on Sunday, was a top night.
  • The Pelton is under threat ! A resident in the flats opposite has complained or opposed their music licence (can't remember which off the top of my head) There is a petition on Facebook in support of the Pelton.
  • Thanks for the heads up - I was planning on going in the Pelton on Friday, will make alternative arrangements now. (:

No no it's not closed & they still have their music licence so not a problem for friday, just saw on facebook that there is possibly a problem in the future. Go on facebook & sign the petition
  • Thanks for the heads up - I was planning on going in the Pelton on Friday, will make alternative arrangements now. (:

No no it's not closed & they still have their music licence so not a problem for friday, just saw on facebook that there is possibly a problem in the future. Go on facebook & sign the petition
    Mate, I don't think he was talking to you .....
  • I might pop down but as I got Brentford the following day not sure if it's a wise move
  • Did anyone get to see King Size Slim on Friday?
  • Nooooo.

Bugger.
  • Fuck, I've literally just moved onto Pelton Road. Love that pub
  • Sponsored links:

• Gutted! My pre-match boozer and favourite pub in London. Wonder why?!
  • Noooo. That's really bad news.
  • Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo
  • Be a great boozer to acquire that, before it gets Churched
  • how much is it up for?
  • how much is it up for?

£390k leasehold, just under £50k a year rent
  • ....Punch Tavern and there is a tie for the purchase of draft and bottled beers and ciders

Think I'll pass
  • 400k premium, that's a lot of dough for a property in Greenwich.
  • What profit could you make if it was pulled down and flats built??

That's where the money is.
  • iaitch said:

What profit could you make if it was pulled down and flats built??

What profit? How much will you give me?
  • Sponsored links:

• A few landlords back, didn't it used to be independent/freehouse? Used to be my local booser before beardy-over-priced-cascade hopper-revolutionaries, and always had decent beer.
  • iaitch said:

What profit could you make if it was pulled down and flats built??

Not before planning permission is turned down and the mysterious fire.
  • Some particular locals are not happy with the live music and have been trying to get the license revoked for a while.
  • PopIcon said:

Some particular locals are not happy with the live music and have been trying to get the license revoked for a while.

It seems every pub that has live music or slightly later opening hours have this problem. Don't they ever think that there might be some who need a dance and a drink at 2am on a Tuesday without going to a club.
  • PopIcon said:

Some particular locals are not happy with the live music and have been trying to get the license revoked for a while.

I'm sure they'll be ecstatic when it gets turned into a drug rehabilitation drop in centre or happy clapper church.
  • PopIcon said:

Pricks, probably middle class liberals from Hampshire or the like, pride of the family coz they live in London. Fuck off
  • PopIcon said:

I'm sure they'll be ecstatic when it gets turned into a drug rehabilitation drop in centre or happy clapper church.
    Parking the Nissan Leaf on a Sunday morning when they come back from kip feet class in Greenwich Park will suddenly become a bit more difficult. Might even make them late for prenatal classes....
  • King Size Slim will be playing in the Pelton Arms this Friday evening, if your out in the area he is well worth popping along to see especially if you like Blues music....he is also a mate so a bit of a personnal plug...if that's aloud.
    Nice one. Also highly recommend Dennis Greaves Blues Jam at the end of every month. Saw Glenn Tilbrook on Sunday, was a top night.
    Dennis Greaves Blues Jam playing at the Pelton this Sunday....6pm.
    Dennis Greaves Blues Jam playing at the Pelton this Sunday....6pm.
    Was supposed to be going to this but tested positive yesterday so very little chance now.