Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Huddersfield Agreed Deal for THD? CONFIRMED - UNDISCLOSED FEE (pg 8)

Comments

• edited August 2016
    Thought there're after Fox? Easy mistake to make I suppose!

Winky thing
  • edited August 2016
    dickplumb said:

I am really pissed of with this. THD is an extremely promising player. We are nothing but a player farm.

Doubt the fee paid for a season security for Katrien. Dick has Archie progressed at all physically over close season? Could he cover the odd game?
  • Mug deal for us if it goes through. Will be for peanuts and we lose another youth prospect we have barely had the chance to enjoy.

Plus THD can cover LB and LM
  • But that teamtalk website is a load of shit, and Pete O Rourke is known to just retweet and rehash random rumours from any old source
  • edited August 2016
    dickplumb said:

I am really pissed of with this. THD is an extremely promising player. We are nothing but a player farm.

https://youtu.be/5tIVCaZfF5s?t=21m

EDIT: Can't get the cut clip option to work so I'll transcribe it.

"My proposition would be a unique kind of football fan experience and hopefully see the next stars of the premier league which we will have play for charlton for the first team and then sell on to the premier league"
  • Sponsored links:

• I'm pissed off at this because he's much faster than Fox and can fill in at either side in the full-back position, but it's obvious Slade doesn't rate him much.
  • Big shame if he goes. From what I've seen of him he looks to have a good future with us.
  • edited August 2016
    Just posted this on the transfer rumours thread;

Not sure if anyone else noticed but I'm pretty sure he was one of the first down the tunnel on Saturday at Walsall and didn't come over to thank the travelling fans, just saying like.
  • Sponsored links:

• sam3110 said:

But that teamtalk website is a load of shit, and Pete O Rourke is known to just retweet and rehash random rumours from any old source

Think its further advanced than mere speculation. Agreed a deal pretty strong

Permission to talk means if they offer anything, he is off.

Gone by Friday.
  • Absolutely gutted, much the better player compared to Fox who is solid but nothing more. THD has potential to really develop, Huddersfield see that but somehow the people who make decision at Charlton don't. Beyond a joke.

He'll be off to be with his mate Kasey Palmer for the season at least.
  • If he goes would this be classified as "a major departure?"
  • So much for no one else leaving then Russell........
  • dickplumb said:

https://youtu.be/5tIVCaZfF5s?t=21m

EDIT: Can't get the cut clip option to work so I'll transcribe it.

"My proposition would be a unique kind of football fan experience and hopefully see the next stars of the premier league which we will have play for charlton for the first team and then sell on to the premier league"
    Squirrel face must have thought teams at the top after five games get promoted.
  • shirty5 said:

If he goes would this be classified as "a major departure?"

I'd say no.
  • Losing players to Huddersfield now... oh for shame
  • shirty5 said:

If he goes would this be classified as "a major departure?"

Numbers game.
  • cafc999 said:

So much for no one else leaving then Russell........

He said no major departures tbf (or something like that) and I wouldn't say THD is a major player.
  • If any more go or this is ture im done with this club till the shit sell the club