Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why is C4FC4L1F3 flagging all of my posts?

All the ones that have already been flagged, he's adding his name posthumously to the roll of honour. Maybe he's a sexist who doesn't like getting called out? I'm confused.

Comments

• Oh, I just noticed my number had jumped by a few, then quickly worked out why. Seems a bit unsporting. At least when I did it to charlton1969 I was doing it to an actual bonafide troll who's mysteriously departed, mission accomplished, post Brexit
  • You have way too much time in your hands!
  • You also have a lot of flags for such a liberal person. You should be embarrassed.
  • Wouldn't worry Leuth, Elfsborg flags me and he's supposed to be a mate!
  • Liberal? I'm a horrible hardline feminazi
  • How on earth could someone you have never met upset you with a flag that doesn't exist?
    Especially when absolutely nothing happens to you if you get flagged?

And I had you down as a brain box.
  • He fancies you.
  • Sponsored links:

• Less upset, more intrigued in what possibilities an open confrontation might have. C4FC4L1F3, let's have this out, messageboard-Queensbury style :)
  • I've got a season ticket btw
  • edited August 2016
    The season has started, let's talk about actual football now and leave all the bitchyness in the pre-season.
  • because you didn't invade the pitch
  • because you didn't invade the pitch

No ifs, no buts
  • I don't know - only he does, I suspect, have you tried asking him?

I also suspect you are the only two who care.
  • Leuth said:

Liberal? I'm a horrible hardline feminazi

Amen sista!
  • I don't know - only he does, I suspect, have you tried asking him?

I also suspect you are the only two who care.

I just read on The Guardian that Meire is a Football League representative on the "FA Council" (worst Lord of the Rings tribute act ever). This thread cheered me up something fierce.
  • Perhaps you told him you would join him on the pitch at the Boro game, and then you backed down
  • Sponsored links:

• PL54 did this with me - flagged everything as abuse - and admin kindly removed the flags until such time as he got bored.
  • I earned my flags.

I'm disappointed that these days people obtain them so freely.

Do you know how tough it was for me to gain them all? Do you?
  • Just winding you up a bit, seems to have worked lol
  • Have you _really_ not got anything better to do?
  • Leuth said:

All the ones that have already been flagged, he's adding his name posthumously to the roll of honour. Maybe he's a sexist who doesn't like getting called out? I'm confused.

I imagine this can be answered with what you yourself posted on a thread yesterday: 'I'm just responding to how you are acting. And irritating the shit out of you as I do so :)'
  • Essex_Al said:

Wouldn't worry Leuth, Elfsborg flags me and he's supposed to be a mate!

You'll get another one in a minute!
  • se9addick said:

It happened with me with @Absurdistan ( boy I miss him ) who flagged me over 100 times on the film thread. Admin deleted some but decided to leave me with the rest for some reason.

I've come to live with it but I have my bad days

Bloody hell, you've got 71 x abuse, worse than Saville !
    Too soon...