Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

What are you all doing tonight? - My car is my lover

I may sit in and watch the telly?!

There's nowt queer as folk...

Comments

• That's seriously messed up!
  • He burnt his lips giving it a blowjob
  • lol.

Look at the comments below. Not sure if its really him... but still very funny.
  • very strange, but not as strange as the fact that he hasn't got the balls to tell his mum, but is quite happy telling a national magazine.
  • gota be a palace fan...
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]I may sit in and watch the telly?!

There's nowt queer as folk...

Picking the other half up from Heathrow in the morning and going to Ireland V Columbia at Craven cottage with my Columbian colleague in the evening, then having sex with my carbarretor (sic)
  • Lock him up that's not natural
  • f**king freak
  • what a twat
  • is that what the call "petrol head" ?
  • Sponsored links:

• i got the heading wrong.. its tonight not tomorrow.

just in case. Bet im not allowed to watch!
  • sick lol
  • I wonder if he is exhausted afterwards?

Let's hope he doesn't lie back afterwards having a cigarette!
    BOOOM!
    The earth would definitely move for them then!
  • i bet he has skids in his pants
  • I heard about a bloke who liked to stick his thingy up lorries exhausts, he ended up HGV positive......
  • [cite]Posted By: Chirpy Red[/cite]I heard about a bloke who liked to stick his thingy up lorries exhausts, he ended up HGV positive......

lol, can't believe i laughed at that !
  • I heard about a bloke that liked to be whipped with a car antenna, he once used one from a ford transit and caught a van ariel disease.
  • Well i managed to keep hold of the remote control to watch this...

the young lad in the article was not as fooking weird as the old bloke who was filmed kissing and licking his cars and other things later in the evening when he thought no one looking. Very disturbing!
  • I watched some of it last night. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

When he was walking around the motel car park with no trousers on was very disturbing indeed.

Loved the ending line though when the young guy went to the older guy:

"So, did you jizz on my car?"
  • I watched some of it last night. I didnt know whether to laugh or cry.

When he was walking around the motel car park with no trousers on was very disturbing indeed.

Loved the ending line though when the young guy went to the older guy:

"So, did you jizz on my car?"
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]Did anyone see it, how freaky was that?
  • there are some seriously strange people around, though i'm sometimes a bit sceptical that its all made up to get on telly.
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKABartram[/cite]there are some seriously strange people around, though i'm sometimes a bit sceptical that its all made up to get on telly.

spot on, it cant be true

just another load of old toilet they need to invent to get people watching their channel.