Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Best Kebab

DA9DA9
edited May 2008 in Not Sports Related
House On The Hill, East Hill, Dartford.

Best Chicken doner with garlic sauce locally, my mate has even driven there from Charlton one night to get one.

Comments

• Charlton village
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]House On The Hill, East Hill, Dartford.

Best Chicken doner with garlic sauce locally, my mate has even driven there from Charlton one night to get one.

Beside the hall?...
  • next to the driving test center near nuxley village on erith road is pukka they deliver too!!!
  • Parade of shops in shooters hill rd, end shop Turkish .
  • [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]House On The Hill, East Hill, Dartford.

Beside the hall?...

No mate, up the hill near the motorbike shop & Brewers
  • One on Plumstaed lower Road near the Plume and Feathers aint bad
    Free bottle of coke on orders over £12.00
  • Aida Kebab, Sittingbourne...

So I'm told anyway.
  • [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Aida Kebab, Sittingbourne...

So I'm told anyway.

red card, you have to have experienced it to comment.
  • Brighton in July herd its by the sea so how about a food rating thingy while we are down there ?

Best Boozer
    Best ENGLISH breakfast
    Best Fish and chips
    Best Kebab
  • Good idea GH, avoid Momma Cherris soul food (Gordon Ramsays nightmares), rubbish.
  • Sponsored links:

• [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

Beside the hall?...

Ah yes, not far from my parent's....
  • edited May 2008
    Blast mate was defo going there as well ! had me rasta hat ready !
  • [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Medders[/cite]Aida Kebab, Sittingbourne...

So I'm told anyway.

red card, you have to have experienced it to comment.

;-)
  • [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: DA9[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: Fishnets[/cite]

Beside the hall?...

Ah yes, not far from my parent's....

I was gonna say that but thought you would hate being stalked when visiting
  • [cite]Posted By: Goonerhater[/cite]Blast mate was defo going there as well ! had me rasta hat ready !

The chicken wings are OK but the rest is average at best, overhyped due to ramsays involvement.
  • kebabs are just bad - so bad - you got to have one.

don't eat them anymore - fat enough as it is.
  • I saw a report recently that said an average kebab has the equivalent of a full cup of oil/fat in it! Not very nice when you see how much that is! It also said that if you eat that sort of meal twice a week on a regular basis you can expect a heart attack within ten years! Frightening thought!

I still can't resist the occasional one - especially when better judgement has been eroded somewhat by alcohol!
  • Best Kebab in Town - Grove Park (Clue is in the name really!)
  • Dalston. Forget the name, its just by the nando's.
  • Dalston ------Dalston 4 a kebab so which one of the 2,300 kebab shops would that be then ?

cant believe it the yng Kiwi lady iwork with has just walked backin with a kebab. naffing hungry now !
  • Sponsored links:

• Haven't eaten one for years but the Antalya in Blackfen used to be pretty good.
  • I have limited experience but the one just along from the Red Barn in Barnehurst seems pretty good.
  • El Turkistan on the Old Kent Road.

Used to frequent that place far too often in the days of the Gin Palace and Ceasers....

Mate used to live up west and he used to tell the cabbie to stop off whenever he was going home from mine.

Helped that they would sell you dodgy turkish beer at 3AM!
  • [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]I saw a report recently that said an average kebab has the equivalent of a full cup of oil/fat in it! Not very nice when you see how much that is! It also said that if you eat that sort of meal twice a week on a regular basis you can expect a heart attack within ten years! Frightening thought!

I still can't resist the occasional one - especially when better judgement has been eroded somewhat by alcohol!

I only eat chicken shish kebabs. would that help my heart?
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]
    [cite]Posted By: sporaddick[/cite]I saw a report recently that said an average kebab has the equivalent of a full cup of oil/fat in it! Not very nice when you see how much that is! It also said that if you eat that sort of meal twice a week on a regular basis you can expect a heart attack within ten years! Frightening thought!

I only eat chicken shish kebabs. would that help my heart?

They're very healthy...

A Doner contains a cupful of fat..
  • theres no actuall meat on a doner,still tastes good though.
  • House on the Hill without a doubt

Chicken Shish with garlic sauce and extra chillies,extra pitta

Best I have ever had !!
  • Jason's Doner Van
  • Theres one on the Holloway road where they wrap the kebab up in like a pitta/Naan if you roll it up in enough paper I've kept one warm from there back to Chatham in the car before
  • So basically, the best kebab shop is the one nearest to the pub you drink and on the way home !