Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

£6m + Harewood for Bent

edited December 2006 in Rumours
The first of a million rumours has started already....

Comments

• Options
    6 million for bent.dont think so.Harewood's not worth a carrot.If Bent is to go we've gota hold out for at least 10 million
  • Options
    Such an offer would be laughable.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least that was my initial thought. Harewood did well though last season (not as well as Darren)and perhaps if our in house agent, general manager or whatever he's called can screw a bit more cash out the Icelanders then we might be able to strengthen midfield and attempt to save ourselves.

I don't know! Trust in Minty!
  • Options
    hahahaha! £6m + Marlon NoGood? That's funny.
  • Options
    AFKA has the Catagory wrong, it should be Joke not Rumour!
  • Options
    I think it is a decent offer for Marcus.
  • Options
    i can't see the Bent one happening. I think Brum will be looking for a better quality player now.
  • Options
    Taking from the football rumours webshite...

'The Eggert Magnussen era has well and truly begun at West Ham following the sacking of Alan Pardew. Alan Curbishley has been installed as firm favourite to become the new manager, and it turns out that Carlos Tevez and Javier Mascherano will be sold in Janury. Neither have made any sort of impact since signing from their native Argentina in August, and both are set to move on now with Tevez set for a move to Villarreal and Mascherano looking for a move to Inter Milan. The Tevez deal could see former Manchester United forward Diego Forlan moving to Upton Park in a swap deal, and Curbishley is also considering a swoop for his former players Matt Holland and Luke Young from Charlton.'

YES PLEASE...YIPPEEEE I A