Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Looking on the bright side...

The football starts again tomorrow.

I mean, this EU nonsense has been a nice distraction and all that in the break, but personally I'm looking forward to the proper European competition kicking up again.

Has anyone else's life felt a bit empty the past two days?

Comments

• Options

I mean, this EU nonsense has been a nice distraction and all that in the break, but personally I'm looking forward to the proper European competition kicking up again.

Well, sort of, but not in the way that I think you meant. The Euro thing had made me forget the anxiety I will be feeling all weekend before the game against Iceland. I've just started saying to myself "it's Iceland, bloody Iceland".

@Exiled_Addick, you've ruined my evening!
  • Options
    It was only a kiss.
  • Options

Well, sort of, but not in the way that I think you meant. The Euro thing had made me forget the anxiety I will be feeling all weekend before the game against Iceland. I've just started saying to myself "it's Iceland, bloody Iceland".

@Exiled_Addick, you've ruined my evening!
    You're welcome tma.
  • Options
    roland can't send us dodgy european players
  • Options
    Wales, England & Northern Ireland players have voted to leave the Euros and reinstate the Home Championships in 2 days; the Scots have applied to take our place.