Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England game tonight Bexley Village/Bexleyheath

Anyone know of any decent pubs to watch the game tonight in Bexley Village or Bexleyheath?

Was thinking Old Black in Sidcup but gone down hill since Sam left.

Comments

• the camden in bexleyheath is a nice pub expect it to be busy though as its bang opposite train station, actually suprised all my mates are watching at home so means i can do as dying with some sort of man flu.
  • the camden in bexleyheath is a nice pub expect it to be busy though as its bang opposite train station, actually suprised all my mates are watching at home so means i can do as dying with some sort of man flu.

Cool. Do you know how many TV's it has?
  • robroy said:

the camden in bexleyheath is a nice pub expect it to be busy though as its bang opposite train station, actually suprised all my mates are watching at home so means i can do as dying with some sort of man flu.

Cool. Do you know how many TV's it has?
    About 5 or 6. It will be busy but as its a Monday night, it wont be as bad as the Russia game.

My mate said the Prince Albert opposite the Marriott is under new management and he is showing the game.
  • Camden will most likely be full, was for the Wales game.

Golden Lion up Broadway will be busy, no idea how many screens they have.

Albany at Albany Park have 5 up, should be busy but manageable tonight

Bex Village on really the small Millers in the village that show games as far as I'm aware, unless you want to walk up to that Millwall boozer up the road (Coach and Horses).
  • 6 of us watched the Wales match in The Black Horse in Bexley....just outside the village.
    Comfortably had a seat, if that's a requirement for you......Millers more likely to have an atmosphere if that is your preference.

Bex Village on really the small Millers in the village that show games as far as I'm aware, unless you want to walk up to that Millwall boozer up the road (Coach and Horses).

You in the Albany tonight mate?
  • Thanks all
  • As AFKA said avoid the Coach and Horses (unless you like the taste of glass!!!)

The place is full of c***s!!

Millers will have it on but will be busy, The Railway Tavern may have it on, but it stinks of piss in there.

No, sacking it. Got work to do and knackered so watch at home
  • Any ideas for Bromley?

I'm thinking Richmal Compton, my mate thinks O'Neil's may have it on the projector and we're trying to avoid The Swan.
  • Sponsored links:

• Albany Park, weirdest place on getting planet

And in English my friend??
    Albany Park, weirdest place on the planet

Nice Indian mind, and I did buy my Lambretta from Barry the Bat who ran the scooter shop up there for a while. Also had a few sessions in The Albany, but every time I've been there, I've always lost about 5 hours of my life trying to find my way out again. All roads lead back to the boozer

It's not like the good old days of reading you two are linking up following a south eastern delay

PS - why am I even on this thread, I live in Forest Hill and have never had a drink in Bexley in my life
  • cabbles said:

Camden will most likely be full, was for the Wales game.

It's not like the good old days of reading you two are linking up following a south eastern delay

PS - why am I even on this thread, I live in Forest Hill and have never had a drink in Bexley in my life
    We are very selective on who we allow in! :wink:
  • LuckyReds said:

Any ideas for Bromley?

I'm thinking Richmal Compton, my mate thinks O'Neil's may have it on the projector and we're trying to avoid The Swan.

The O'Neils always used to have it on the big screen and loads of other tv's but not been there for a while LR.

On a much smaller scale the Freelands Tavern in the back streets of Bromley used to show it on a projector and tv's as well.

Nice Indian mind, and I did buy my Lambretta from Barry the Bat who ran the scooter shop up there for a while. Also had a few sessions in The Albany, but every time I've been there, I've always lost about 5 hours of my life trying to find my way out again. All roads lead back to the boozer
    Albany Park is a great place. I spent all of my weekends as a teenager working in the old post office. Nice sandwich place next to the station.....

Why was he called Barry the Bat?
  • WSS said:

Albany Park, weirdest place on getting planet

Albans Park, weirdest place on the planet

He only went out at night.
  • The One Bell, Crayford.
  • Sponsored links:

• The one Bell ! Then you either have to put up Jim playing to the crowd or his mum being loud. Though bless her she's a really nice lady.
  • WSS said:

Albany Park, weirdest place on getting planet

Coz he looked like a cricket bat ; )

Albany Park is a great place. I spent all of my weekends as a teenager working in the old post office. Nice sandwich place next to the station.....
    If I'd known there was a post office there, I'd of stamped meself and posted meself our, woulda been quicker than driving....

If I'd known there was a post office there, I'd of stamped meself and posted meself our, woulda been quicker than driving....
    It was 30 years ago...........
  • As AFKA said avoid the Coach and Horses (unless you like the taste of glass!!!)

The place is full of c***s!!

Millers will have it on but will be busy, The Railway Tavern may have it on, but it stinks of piss in there.

You had trouble in there then? I've never seen any problems in there. It's been packed for the last two England games. Each of us have a certain opinion of a pub and two boozers mentioned in this thread I always think of as 'trouble' pubs are The Albany and The Camden (particularly the right hand bar).
  • Been in Coach and Horses once.

That was enough.
  • I actually watched the game at The Travellers Home (Long Lane) in Barnhurst, new refurb. Three HD TV's and two large screens. Cheap pint too.

Just a shame about the result. Will be going back next week.
  • Travellers is in bexleyheath, nice pub
  • Decent grub as well.
  • edited June 2016
    Was in the Furze on Saturday night and they had the Portugal game on. As it is all on terrestrial, assume all Wetherspoon's are showing it? Obviously cheap as chips, but personally a shame they no longer stock Staropramen.