Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

First Fixture Sweepstake (draw 7pm on Mon 20th - details P4)

The thought of seeing the fixtures on 22 June may make us feel a little depressed. However, I, for one, am proud of the way Charlton fans pull together, especially for great causes like the Charlton Upbeats.

As in previous seasons, there will be a sweepstake for the first fixture which is announced on Wednesday 22nd June. To enter, all you have to do is pledge £10 and post 'IN' on this thread. By entering, you will draw a possible first fixture. If your game comes up you will win £175 and if it is the last fixture you will win a consolation prize of £25.

All of your entry money goes to Charlton Upbeats as my company donates the prize money.

Please pledge quickly as I need to collect payments and organise the draw by next Tuesday. The first 46 people to reply IN to this thread will enter the draw, provided payment is made promptly (Payment details will follow when we have the list of 46 entrants).

If you want to know more about this excellent cause, go to http://www.charltonupbeats.com/.
Thanks

**Edited**

Comments