Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Caption Corner: The Morning After - Warnock and Jordan

WSSWSS
edited May 2008 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
PalaceWarnock_468x289.jpg
Lets see what we can come up with.

Be nice...

Comments

• Can't think of a caption...but that is a beautiful moment isn't it?!
  • "Right, you're sacked."
  • Jordan, " honest we can make it to the Premiership"
  • Simon - You Moron neil, how did we lose

Neil - i would rather be a moron than a cnut
  • "Yeah, I know,....I believed him too"
  • Member of the press 'QPR to appoint Dowie what do you think Simon'.
  • ''I'll relieving Neil of his duties as he has not reached my target of Europe in 18 months'
  • jordan "Neil we were in the same position when dowie took over and he was a ugly shite knut but atleast he got us up you fat bstd"

Warnock " i'll get me coat"
  • "Did you see the silly tinsel wigs on them grown men last night, FFS"
  • Jordon - "Has Richard Murray got your phone number???"
  • Sponsored links:

• "Ladies and gentlemen, i present to you Neil Warnock. Not only does he resemble one of those dodgy uncles you're never quite sure of, but more importantly he has never lost a play off semi final"
  • SJ - "Neil has identified our key target for next season to ensure we win the Championship. We are pleased to announce that a multi-million pound, blond, perma tanned striker from Spain is being unveiled live on SKY right here, right now ..................... ME !!! "

Colin - "no, it was Torres you imbecile"
  • what you cant see is the two philipeeno boys under the desk that Jordan always requests for press conferences, if you go back and look at the photos of when jordon and dowie left he was disgusted because there were two stunning philipeno 18 year old birds under there.
  • oh and good to see Don King's midget brother hosting the event in the middle as well.
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]oh and good to see Don King's midget brother hosting the event in the middle as well.

ha, very good
  • [cite]Posted By: adamtheaddick[/cite]oh and good to see Don King's midget brother hosting the event in the middle as well.
    GlassHalfEmpty is there as well
  • "What do you mean you want to move back up North to be nearer your family?"
  • [cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]"What do you mean you want to move back up North to be nearer your family?"

Yea, the busses from shithurst to SE7 are a right nightmare.