Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Do rich people honestly think these things make them look good?

Or maybe they just have people saying, yes sir it takes 20 years off you and you don't look a complete dick.imageimageimage

Comments

• The thing is that there isn't much stigma behind the bald thing now - just shave the little you have got left off.
  • Probably the best of the bunch. He even has the same wig in slightly different lengths so it looks like it's growing and then he's had it cut.

• I never had Eddie down as a man of the syrup....
  • Snigger
  • edited May 2016
    I don't think RD or Trump wear a syrup.

Piers Morgan said he has "tugged it" lol and Trump's is definitely his own hair.
  • I don't think RD or Trump wear a syrup.

Agreed on Trump - almost certainly a very elaborate comb forward/over.
  • fatkit said:

I never had Eddie down as a man of the syrup....

Well, it's more a hat than a syrup.
  • Who is the guy in the middle of top three pictures?
  • Sponsored links:

Not sure but he looks like a bit of a player to me.
  • That has got to be photoshopped.
  • Mickey Rourkeimage

That's Nobby Van Syrup now hot favourite to be our next manager.

• Mickey Rourkeimage

That's not Mickey Rourke surely ?
  • Money can't buy taste
  • Addicted said:

Difference with RD is he sticks his on with old bits of chewing gum he finds on the DLR to save cash on syrup glue

No he doesn't - he uses tape.
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

And just who does this rich bitch think she's kidding?

There's a would ya to sort the men out from the boys.
  • Urgh... God no!!
  • edited May 2016
    I always wonder why pretend?
    If it's not your own hair what's the point? And most of the time who are you kidding, apart from yourself?
    Must admit I found it hard at first as I started losing my wondrous locks, but in the end it is best just to get over yourself a bit, and recognise your days of needing Head and Shoulders shampoo might finally be over.
  • Just seen Russell Slade buying one.
  • This might be a woosh moment, but Roland's isn't a syrup. It's not made by Brentford Nylons. It's model's own.
  • hawksmoor said:

This might be a woosh moment, but Roland's isn't a syrup. It's not made by Brentford Nylons. It's model's own.

It's stuck on with Duct tape.
  • cafcfan said:

And just who does this rich bitch think she's kidding?

There's a would ya to sort the men out from the boys.
    Pete Doherty?

No.
  • I know that Elton John wears wigs because a member of my family makes them for him. The silly bugger has 2 hairdressers on 24 hour call (week on week off) and they travel the world with him. Sorry if I've shattered anyone's illusions about Elton and his gorgeous follicles.
  • Santa, is your family member visually challenged or do they have a wicked sense of humour? It looks like he has a dead moggie nestling on his bonce.