Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Women at Football

Enjoying the game luv?image

Comments

• To be fair I've done that myself and have been caught on camera doing it.

i.e. When we played Millwall on the TV a few years ago (lost 2-0 I think), their players are celebrating the first goal in front of me and on the BBC report you can see me texting my mate as I was asking what the hell had happened for them to have scored.
  • Bloody hell! Check the category! All these men getting offended on behalf of all women.
  • What was the point you're trying to make?
  • I'm more concerned about the bloke with the tea cosy on his head to her right...

God does he want to be anywhere other than the Etihad Stadium right now?
  • Sponsored links:

• The blokes next to her don't look like they're enjoying it too much either.
  • Personally I'd rather look at the women in the row behind her...
  • Personally I'd rather look at the women in the row behind her...

Yet she has no head?
  • don't think I've ever folded my arms when watching football and yet there's two in one picture.

madness.
  • How can I hate women

My mums one
  • I'm here now, you can all relax
  • Sponsored links:

• There's a kid who sits in front of us who spends the whole game playing football manager on a tablet. He barely looks up at the real football!
  • Missed It said:

There's a kid who sits in front of us who spends the whole game playing football manager on a tablet. He barely looks up at the real football!

Smart lad !
  • se9addick said:

Missed It said:

There's a kid who sits in front of us who spends the whole game playing football manager on a tablet. He barely looks up at the real football!

Smart lad !
    Does he work for Roland?

• se9addick said:

Missed It said:

Smart lad !
    Does he work for Roland?

Sounds like he's actually been to the Valley, so probably not !
  • may be collecting her winning from a next throw in bet ..or she know she is on TV and texting her mates and letting them know she is not with the guy next to her .....admire her for going to such a shite match
  • Could just as easily have been me at the Etihad last night - sober and bored.
  • Never mind her using the phone, what the fuck is she doing out the kitchen?
  • You can't say anything these days!
  • edited May 2016
    Riviera stuck in 1970's shocker