Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

David Ginola

Taken to hospital with a suspected Heart Attack

Comments

• Options
    Bloody hell.
  • Options
    Bet he still had his vest on.
  • Options
    Christ, only 49 and seems to have kept himself in very good shape. The fact that he's being treated at a hospital in Marseille is tentatively good news. Hope he has a sounds and speedy recovery.
  • Options
    Let's hope its only a scare . Nice guy .
  • Options
    Seems like a decent chap on and off the pitch, fingers crossed for him
  • Options
    Best wishes to him.
  • Options
    One of my favourite footballers, thought he was class and he looks like me to boot

Bon courage
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nice guy by all accounts, wishing him a speedy recovery.
  • Options
    I heard he just fainted. Hope that's true. The man likes a smoke.
  • Options
    hope you fully recover M Ginola
  • Options
    Get well soon Daaveeeede. Up there with Henry, Zidane, Le Tis and the fat Ronaldo in my list of favourite non-Charlton players.
  • Options
    I have been fortunate enough to have met David a couple of times and he is genuinely as nice as he comes across on tv.

Hope he makes a swift recovery
  • Options

I have been fortunate enough to have met David a couple of times and he is genuinely as nice as he comes across on tv.

That was me Dave ; )
  • Options
    I hope he makes a full recovery, not a good day for France
  • Options
    Top man hope he makes a speedy recovery
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

One of my favourite footballers, thought he was class and he looks like me to boot

Bon courage

this is David Ginola not David Mellor were talking about.
    Anyone else like this, they're getting the pump off this site. Got it
  • Options
    Class player
  • Options
    Great player. Hope he makes a full recovery.
  • Options

That was me Dave ; )
    I did wonder what he was doing in the lib last game of the season!
  • Options
    Great footballer loved watching him he was the Henri Leconte of football you never quite knew what was coming next and it might not work, but it was always fun to watch and done with a touch of class. Speedy recovery.
  • Options
    So he's a 49 year old ex professional footballer who collapsed whilst having a kick about and I'm a fat 48 year old who still runs his guts out on a Sunday. Maybe it's time to hang my boots up.
  • Options
    edited May 2016
    There seems to be some confusion here around the words "he fainted."

To put it another way, he passed out. From heat exhaustion. Not sure France need to lower the flags to half mast for him just yet.
  • Options
    And every heterosexual man on here thought at some point: well, if a had to...
  • Options
    Redskin said:

If he taught me a few of his tricks, why not.
  • Options
    Redskin said:

One up the bum, no harm done