Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Liverpool v Sevilla Free to view on Youtube

Comments

• Also on BT Showcase (freeview 59)
    As is the champions league final next Saturday
  • Thanks for that.
  • Cheers for that, for some reason our Nazi firewall at work allows access to youtube so that'll make for a nice productivity reducer this afternoon.
  • For Sky customers who don't subscribe to BT Sport, I believe it's being shown free to air on BT Sport Europe SD (414)
  • so stupid giving it exclusively to BT in the first place.

Money talks I'm afraid

Money talks I'm afraid
    This is true - mine is constantly saying "goodbye"

Cheeky bastard!
  • BT are dressing it up to look as if showing the finals on youtube is some kind of gesture.

UEFA know they messed up by giving the rights to BT who have had pretty low viewing figures in comparison to terrestrial.
    Therefore i'd hazard a guess that both parties will make a few bob out of this youtube stunt themselves.
  • From BT's site..

Non-subscribers can watch Liverpool v Sevilla completely free of charge on TV on BT Sport Showcase, which is available on Freeview (channel 59) and Virgin (channel 548), while Sky customers will receive BT Sport Europe SD coverage on channels 414/433.
  • red_murph said:

From BT's site..

Non-subscribers can watch Liverpool v Sevilla completely free of charge on TV on BT Sport Showcase, which is available on Freeview (channel 59) and Virgin (channel 548), while Sky customers will receive BT Sport Europe SD coverage on channels 414/433.

Thanks for that.
  • Sponsored links:

• This was always the plan from the start of the season. One semi and both finals live for free. Part of the deal they did with UEFA
  • They paid waaaaay over the odds for the exclusivity though
  • Like Sky ever show a game for free. BT should be commended not slagged off.
  • red_murph said:

From BT's site..

Thanks for that.
    Second that - thanks red murph
  • No segregation in one end?
  • Also on BT Showcase (freeview 59)
    As is the champions league final next Saturday

Rubbish picture quality, it's the puniest signal strength BT could get away with!
  • Live streams are the future. Proper chuffed with having this hooked up to YouTube on Apple TV.
  • Live streams are the future. Proper chuffed with having this hooked up to YouTube on Apple TV.

When everyone has fibre internet we'll start to see the likes of sky move to an Internet only model. They've already started with sky q.
  • Do you have to pay a monthly charge for a landline telephone you don't even have connected up to a phone?

When everyone has fibre internet we'll start to see the likes of sky move to an Internet only model. They've already started with sky q.
    Astra satellite will stop working soon enough which is why they are moving this way.
  • Sponsored links:

• Youtubes streaming is SO much better than Skys and BTs services.
    The quality isn't as good but that's only because BT are restricting it themselves.
    SkyGo is absolutely awful, I have no idea why they still use Silverlight. BTs is better but when it lags you just have to watch it behind unlike YouTube where it catches up and lets you rewind if you want to go back to where it stops.
    I actually have BT sport so I could watch it on their website but have been watching on YouTube instead.
  • Liverpool lose. 1 down . 3 to go.