Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton fans concerned that new policy of recruiting "experienced British players" has gone too far

Comments

• Is the player missing taking the photo?
  • Is the player missing taking the photo?

Not enough in the budget to field eleven!
  • I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is the starting line up for our first game come August.
  • Five a side? Is Nobby Vinegar the new manager?
  • Happy with that side. Comfortable 4-0 away win.
  • Relegation to L1 resulted in team changes, but as our player budget was cut KM using her extensive knowledge of football found a suitable replacment squad.
  • Sponsored links:

• I bet every single one of them is a better player than Reza.
  • edited May 2016

Why isn't this a would ya for the female wrinklies ?????

The big question though Fanny is.....would ya? and if so which one and why?! :blush:

You don't need to answer!
  • I bet every single one of them is a better player than Reza.

They all certainly have more pace!
  • BFG on the right certainly passes the height test.
  • Red7Oak said:

Is the player missing taking the photo?

Not enough in the budget to field eleven!
    The missing man is my dear one who couldn't make it! Go Walking Football! By the way, how did you do guys?
  • Lisa Squires wouldn't let me play as my official club scarf had a bit of black on it!
  • edited May 2016
  • I hate that kit
  • New signing to be made before the season starts........Mr Gerry Atric :wink:
  • Great - now we're starting to keep within our budget. If we can get the League to allow us to play our home games on Blackheath we can save all the costs of running The Valley. Onwards and upwards........
  • Sponsored links:

• I hate that kit

Haters gonna hate.
  • I hate that kit

I hope they bought it before the @CARD boycott of club merchandise.
  • Not bought. Provided by by CAFC Trust for the day, and they had it as quote "the first team won't be wearing it again"