Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

St Totteringham's Day very late this year!

Normally a lot earlier in the year. Must be something to do with the alignment of the moon or something?

Comments

• Latest ever I would have thought
  • Hilarious.
  • A truly bizarre season! Spurs have consistently been far better than Arsenal throughout. Quite incredible they've ultimately finished in third in all honesty.
  • edited May 2016
    i'm sure it's happened on the last day of the season before. If memory strikes me correctly it was "lasagna-gate" when half the Tottenham team came down with "alleged" food poisoning.
  • edited May 2016
    Very amusing. Almost made up for the other result earlier.
  • One of my mates was there and he said the biggest cheers of the afternoon came with each Newcastle goal
  • What about Spurs non English players?
  • Sponsored links:

• A dream season for me would be arsenal and Tottenham both going down
  • edited May 2016
    I said earlier this season that finishing ahead of Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, and the two Mans, yet still not winning the title might be the most Spurs thing to ever happen.

I was wrong, they out Spursed evened that today. Think we must have hit Peak Spurs by now though. The level to which they have totally bottled the title run in has slipped under the radar a bit.
  • Am awaiting Piers Moron's Twitter going into meltdown, after all they finished second, for heavens sake.
  • Almost an atmosphere when Arsenal fans heard that Spurs were losing-total bunch of moaning tossers. Looking forward to their annual laughable attempt in the Champions League and the subsequent call for Wengers head. Must be a close call as to whether Arsenal or Nigels fans are the saddest cnuts in football.
  • edited May 2016
    Christ, that's a bad day!!

As for the Arsenal/Spurs thing - shame, I prefer Spurs out of the two and it lets Arsenal fans come out of the woodwork suddenly cocky about the whole thing.
  • You know they say the league table never lies... well it really feels like it's lying now.

It's good to know that even this new-look, surprisingly good Spurs are still capable of being, well, Spurs.
  • Am awaiting Piers Moron's Twitter going into meltdown, after all they finished second, for heavens sake.

That this c*** now purports to like football makes me consider giving up football.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited May 2016

Very amusing. Almost made up for the other result earlier.

It is nailed on 'they' will the cup final to put the final nail in our coffin.

Then milllĺllllll the following week.
  • As much as the 'Spurs being Spurs' thing is the narrative, this happened because they had their best two central midfielders banned for the last two games. And they turned to Ryan Mason for help.

I hope the mental fallout for the English Spurs players doesn't disrupt England's already slim chances of being successful next month.
  • Kane looked OK.
  • Spurs - Just one big LOL!
  • Since Wenger took charge at Arsenal, Spurs have finished ahead of every single Premier League team at least once, except Arsenal. Incredible really.
  • Literally the most Tottenham thing that could ever happen.
  • Last caller on 606 today was a Spurs fan "everyone knows Spurs were the best team in the country this season"
    even though Robbie Savage is a tool he tore right in to him

don't care for either team but as a neutral that was a brilliant fuck up by Spurs
  • JiMMy 85 said:

As much as the 'Spurs being Spurs' thing is the narrative, this happened because they had their best two central midfielders banned for the last two games. And they turned to Ryan Mason for help.

I hope the mental fallout for the English Spurs players doesn't disrupt England's already slim chances of being successful next month.

Yes but part of the reason they don;t have their best players available is because they Spursed it up by losing the plot in recent weeks - they are suspended for stupid offences, not unfortunately injured.