Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The advantages of being follicly challenged

So this is for all those who have recently been "afflicted with a bald patch", and who are suddenly feeling that their world is falling around them ( rather like their hair)
These are the benefits as seen by those of us already sporting the wider centre parting to make you feel that your life is not over ;-)

1. You come out of the sea looking exactly the same as you did when you went in.

2. No more struggling to find something in common to talk about with the barber.

3. Massive savings on conditioner, shampoo, dye, dry hair tonics, greasy hair tonics, normal hair tonics, Regaine, Regaine Extra Strength, Regaine Getting a Bit F**king Desperate Now, wigs, combs, said barber, shower caps, and brushes. One outlay - electric cutter, No 1 cutter, sorted forever.

4. No more hours trying to get your hair to do something other than make you look a bit of a dilbert. Follicly challenged - you simply wash and go, nothing to see here.

5. Your Jean Luc Picard impersonations carry a little more credibility.

6. Your hair never gets in your eyes.

7. You rarely get mistaken for a woman any more. ( well from the back anyway ;-) )

8. Women actually find you even more sexually attractive than you are already. ( " I think we are beginning to stray into the world of fantasy now, Jones")

9. You look a bit hard. ( Ditto)

10. You can flog your old hair dryer on Ebay.

Comments

• Options

One big disadvantage - it takes much longer to wash your face...

Another is the greater risk of sunburn
  • Options
    I started to lose my hair in my mid twenties. My long departed, dear old Mum told me that grass never grows on a busy street.
  • Options
    11 - you can turn up at a fancy dress party, not dressed up and say you've come as a boiled egg.
  • Options
    12 you can confuse people and draw a face on the back of your head
  • Options
    3blokes said:

5. Your Jean Luc Picard Bob Peeters impersonations carry a little more credibility.

• Options
    edited May 2016
    I started to lose my hair in my mid twenties but I have never felt like my world is falling apart because I am afflicted with a bald patch. Not much you can do about it really so just go with the flow ( or lack of it in terms of hair) but make sure you keep it short, so no wrap over cause you look a right cock otherwise. The problem I have since I hit my forties is I have hair growing out all manner of places other than my head. WTF is that all about?
  • Options

I started to lose my hair in my mid twenties but I have never felt like my world is falling apart because I am afflicted with a bald patch. Not much you can do about it really so just go with the flow ( or lack of it in terms of hair) but make sure you keep it short, so no wrap over cause you look a right cock otherwise. The problem I have since I hit my forties is I have hair growing out all manner of places other than my head. WTF is that all about?

Mine started falling out in my early 20's and it never bothered me either, simply started clipping it every week.
  • Options

The problem I have since I hit my forties is I have hair growing out all manner of places other than my head. WTF is that all about?

That should have started in your teens.
  • Options

Do you have a hairy back and not sure if it's making it's way down from your head or up from your arse?