Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Very Good Sources

What is your favourite sauce/condiment?

Lea and Perrin
HP Brown Sauce
Heinz Tomato Ketchup
South London Press

Discuss

Comments

• Encona
  • Prefer the label on HP, has a real "King of the Table" look about it with the picture of the Houses of Parliament. Daddies tastes better though.

Tabasco
    Colman's English Mustard
    Hayward's Piccalilli
  • edited May 2016
    This site has been like a pile of chips the last few days. There have been sauces being thrown around all over it.
  • Daddy's special Source - as I like to call it.
  • Blairs mega death sauce.
  • dizzee said:

This site has been like a pile of chips the last few days. There have been sauces being thrown around all over it.

How many chips?
  • Any one of the hot sauces that come in the tiny bottled and blow you head off and eventually corrugate yer arse hole...
  • HP or Chef brown sauce.
  • French's mustard
  • Sponsored links:

• Mint Sauce, the best.
  • Colman's mustard

Lee and Perrins Worcester and Tomato sauce

Nandos extra hot sauce

Levi Roots reggae reggae jerk BBQ sauce

Encona Hot Pepper sauce

The hot sauce from Chilangos

Jack Daniels sauce

Proper chip shop curry sauce

Sweet chilli dipping sauce from the oriental aisle in supermarkets

The hoisin plum sauce you get with Chinese pancakes
  • Lea and Perrin all day long
  • MrLargo said:

Prefer the label on HP, has a real "King of the Table" look about it with the picture of the Houses of Parliament. Daddies tastes better though.

Tabasco
    Colman's English Mustard
    Hayward's Piccalilli

"That's a relish"
  • Lea and Perrin's on cheese on toast.
  • Rather partial to a bit of Cholula Garlic Chilli sauce at the moment, mmmm
  • MrLargo said:

Prefer the label on HP, has a real "King of the Table" look about it with the picture of the Houses of Parliament. Daddies tastes better though.

Tabasco
    Colman's English Mustard
    Hayward's Piccalilli

Mr Largo on a wind up? My mum's mum had daddies and my dad's mum had HP and from a very early age it was clear that the HP tasted better probably because it had less sugar and more vinegar (and slightly more expensive though still shit) ingredients.
  • Byron sauce
  • Srinicha is my favourite hot sauce. Not supre hot but lots of lovely garlic and vinegar flavours.

A few drops of Worcester sauce improves almost any stew or casserole.
  • Dadies Brown sauce
    Itsu hoisin and Malay kicap manis in a stir fry with lots of chilli garlic and ginger.
    Sweet baby Ray's barbecue sauce.
  • Sponsored links:

• " i insisted on a sauce but she palmed me off with relish"
  • MrLargo said:

Tabasco
    Colman's English Mustard
    Hayward's Piccalilli

Mr Largo on a wind up? My mum's mum had daddies and my dad's mum had HP and from a very early age it was clear that the HP tasted better probably because it had less sugar and more vinegar (and slightly more expensive though still shit) ingredients.
    Each to their own. Daddies and HP are both now made in the Netherlands rather than the UK, tragic.
  • cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

Tabasco
    Colman's English Mustard
    Hayward's Piccalilli

"That's a relish"
    I like your style @cabbles, but "Relish" is a subsection within the wider condiments genre, just as mustard is.
  • Red hot pepper every time:imageimageimageimage
  • Reggae reggae sauce. Or Tapatio hot sauce.
  • MrLargo said:

cabbles said:

MrLargo said:

Tabasco
    Colman's English Mustard
    Hayward's Piccalilli

"That's a relish"
    I like your style @cabbles, but "Relish" is a subsection within the wider condiments genre, just as mustard is.
    Partridge mid morning matter season 1 episode 1 :wink:
  • Creamy Jalapeno Ranch.
  • Harissa.

Lee and Perrins, but only on cheese on toast.

Lime pickle.
  • Stokes ketchup