Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• That all sounds great but how tall is he?
  • Our new number 1 striker,cheap as (14)chips eh Douchebag?
  • Well done Josh
  • edited April 2016
    Well done to him, always seem to hear that he's scored for the youth team. Disappointing that he'll probably be thrust in too early.
  • The next one to be run into the ground
  • Well done Josh.
  • Well done to him, always seem to hear that he's scored for the youth team. Disappointing that he'll probably be thrust in too early.

Made his Debut away @ Hull so already been thrust into the action.
  • Came on when we were six down and couldn't save us.
  • Well done to him, always seem to hear that he's scored for the youth team. Disappointing that he'll probably be thrust in too early.

Missed that. Being thrown in during a 6 nil loss for his senior debut (?) feel bad for the lad.
  • Sponsored links:

• Can just imagine the Instructions he received before going on.

JU: So what do you want me to do boss
    JR: Don't really give a shit lad, just go out there run about and look like your going to be worthy of a Transfer Fee this summer

Missed that. Being thrown in during a 6 nil loss for his senior debut (?) feel bad for the lad.
    Probably means KM has reached one of her targets for the season - 6 academy debutants must be better than any recent season: Umerah, Lookman, THD, Muldoon, RCC and Kennedy.

Yet only Lookman and perhaps THD have made any real impact, and neither are regular starters (and in THDs case he's gone on loan again).
  • Scoham said:

Well done to him, always seem to hear that he's scored for the youth team. Disappointing that he'll probably be thrust in too early.

Probably means KM has reached one of her targets for the season - 6 academy debutants must be better than any recent season: Umerah, Lookman, THD, Muldoon, RCC and Kennedy.

Yet only Lookman and perhaps THD have made any real impact, and neither are regular starters (and in THDs case he's gone on loan again).
    I guess you could include Harry Lennon in that group as well...?

"Right lad, a big moment for you, on you go and grab me 6 goals"
  • Was easily my player of the year this season.
  • If this is the lad I think it is, he looked pretty decent against Bromley in the KSC.

Difficult to judge but I liked the look of him in that game. It's still early for him but promising.
  • Scoham said:

I guess you could include Harry Lennon in that group as well...?
    Had already made his debut, older and more experienced than those 6 but could also be argued he wasn't ready for the first team. Might have been better for him to have more time on loan playing regularly in League One.
  • He deserves the contract, for no other reason than that muppet Fraeye deciding to give him his debut when we were 6-0 down at Hull.
  • Riga was the manager for Hull away
  • Sponsored links:

• IA said:

Riga was the manager for Hull away

Oh yeah! I stand by the Fraeye is a muppet comment!
  • great news .. the young man has a LOT of P O T E N T I A L
  • IA said:

Riga, Fraye, Luzon, Peeters -all the same!
  • edited February 2018
    Edit: Hanlan Scored for Bromley tonight
  • You mean Hanlan?
  • Scored for Bromley tonight

Dont you mean Brandon Hanlan
  • Scored for Bromley tonight

Dont you mean Brandon Hanlan
    Fuck just realised my mistake
  • IA said:

Riga was in the crowd for that.

Not seen anyone provide evidence that it was his team, fixtures etc... think it was Damian Matthew in charge
  • Dazzler21 said:

IA said:

Not seen anyone provide evidence that it was his team, fixtures etc... think it was Damian Matthew in charge
    Charlton did do a huge thing on twitter showing him walking back into the dressing room for that game though
  • Dazzler21 said:

IA said:

Matthew said in his post match interview that it was Riga who picked the team and formation and set up etc.