Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Blow up doll

edited April 2016 in General Charlton
How about we get a blow up doll. Dress it up with a wonder bra,glasses and swing it around on a string. I think you get the idea. One of you sados must have a blow up doll. Lol

Comments

• A blow up Katrien doll?
  • Yes that's the idea
  • Instead of everyone else blowing up her arse!
  • iamdan said:

No.

Storm the directors box, flare up the pitch, riot the car park after, throw eggs at Kat and Muzza from the West Upper.

I'm not taking part though.

I'm only taking part if it's eggs benedict. She hates scrambled and Richard Murrays looks like a hard boiled egg anyway.
  • It would have to have a stripey black and white top on...you know, the one she is always wearing! She must have a wardrobe full of those, or one very worn and smelly top!
  • Sponsored links:

• and ducktape over her mouth to make it kinky (or over one end of a foot).
  • Mametz came up with a great idea in Belgium and has been practising at home.

• Beach balls with Rolands face printed on them.
  • edited April 2016
    50 toy helicopters would be quite interesting flying around the pitch and heading up to the Directors Box.
  • mogodon said:

Chickens. Release thousands of chickens onto the pitch. Black and white ones. Buggers to catch. The French have been doing it for years at rugby games. All we needs to work out is how to get them past the stewards. And where to find thousands of black and white chickens.

Burnley will think they are playing Blackburn. It will really kick off then.
  • wouldnt waste my breath on her.
  • Why don't we see if Del Boys got any Pepsi and Shirley's left they do 2 jobs for price of one because they blow up in end as well.
  • Not a bad idea but not sexual. Dress it up as Pinocchio.

Or along the puppet themes throw puppets onto the pitch sock puppets maybe (with a ball in so they fly better)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2016
    fog horn said:

How about we get a blow up doll. Dress it up with a wonder bra,glasses and swing it around on a string. I think you get the idea. One of you sados must have a blow up doll. Lol

I have second hand one (i recently upgraded to the more realistic suck model...). I have a puncture repair kit and foot pump, i am asthmatic and began running out of breath on the vinegar strokes.

It's yours FG or CARDS if they want it?
  • Leuth said:

we'll definitely win the nation's hearts by being sexist pricks

not kidding, either. the nation is full of arseholes who'd find this a right jolly wheeze

You going round calling a whole host of people racist c##ts and sexist pricks - yet you call them arseholes.

Pot. Kettle. Black.
  • Okay......now this is getting weird.........
  • fog horn said:

I have second hand one (i recently upgraded to the more realistic suck model...). I have a puncture repair kit and foot pump, i am asthmatic and began running out of breath on the vinegar strokes.

It's yours FG or CARDS if they want it?
    Thanks for sharing that Soapy. Does it have a runny nose?

• Leuth said:

we'll definitely win the nation's hearts by being sexist pricks

not kidding, either. the nation is full of arseholes who'd find this a right jolly wheeze

I'm going to throw a black blow up doll. Is that alright with you?
  • Drones. Ideally one from the US military. Aimed at the directors' box. Possibly one of the few things that would wipe a smile of Squirrel Face's ugly mug.