Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

We are up for sale (Rumour)

edited April 2016 in Rumours
Received this info from a member of staff at CAFC:

"Work has completely stopped at training ground and people who no one knows are in and out constantly at the training ground. Looks to me like he is selling up and that's the general feeling around the place"

Don't shoot the messenger. Take from it what you will.

Comments

• Any idea who might be leading the Takeover? ;)
  • edited April 2016

Any idea who might be leading the Takeover? ;)

Didn't get told we was sold, its more along the lines that he is looking to sell.
  • I understand the proposed computer system upgrade planned for the close season has also been shelved.
  • Sponsored links:

• Its a plan to disrupt the Beach Party this Saturday. Come Sunday it will all be off and Roland remains in charge.
  • Addickted said:

I understand the proposed computer system upgrade planned for the close season has also been shelved.

If you renewed I don't hold out much hope of your ticket arriving before the first home game then :smiley:
  • If Roland is on the edge please let's make sure we push him over it

Agreed. And let's hope it's a hard landing for him.
  • Received this info from a member of staff at CAFC:

"Work has completely stopped at training ground and people who no one knows are in and out constantly at the training ground. Looks to me like he is selling up and that's the general feeling around the place"

There is also the possibility that we may be relegated and the business needs to rethink its finances
  • Received this info from a member of staff at CAFC:

There is also the possibility that we may be relegated and the business needs to rethink its finances
    I doubt RD would scrap the work on the training ground due to relegation, as that is all he really cares about.
  • He might not want to sink any more money into it if he is selling. But I would imagine contracts would have been signed if work is taking place, and you can't just switch them on and off - so it doesn't really make sense.
  • Someone will be along soon with that "It's happening" GIF.

Meanwhile

• Is he wearing the new home kit?
  • Sponsored links:

• cafcfan said:

Someone will be along soon with that "It's happening" GIF.

Meanwhile

Look at this clown.
  • If we are up for sale then why has this Lennie Lawrence thing being brought up? It wouldn't make sense to appoint a DoF if you want to sell the club. I don't really understand all of this.

May be he is involved with whoever is interested in buying us .
  • Thanks for that CBB - I so hope that is what is happening.

I want to believe!
  • Interesting times

let's hope it is buyers going through due diligence and not administrators.

Thanks for the heads up @CharltonByBlood

You mischievous little devil, Henners!

I'm assuming the bills have been paid so if it were to be administrators it would be voluntary. RD would then kiss goodbye to his loans (as would RM).
  • edited April 2016
    bobmunro said:

Interesting times

let's hope it is buyers going through due diligence and not administrators.

Thanks for the heads up @CharltonByBlood

You mischievous little devil, Henners!

I'm assuming the bills have been paid so if it were to be administrators it would be voluntary. RD would then kiss goodbye to his loans (as would RM).
    Gallows humour

They're actually Health and Safety inspectors

: - )
  • Addickted said:

I understand the proposed computer system upgrade planned for the close season has also been shelved.

That's good news, as I can't imagine they'd be competent enough to get that done by the start of next season.