Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Lordy, will be painful but Spinal tap did better rock about this.

Sex farm
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W-GAMvyRovU

Big bottoms

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7qDgCmzh5ao
  • As much as I can't stand the bloke, can't help finding His Brent character funny

same here
  • Horses for courses, love all his work, Extras being my personal favourite closely followed by office.
    Love his style of stand up as well.

Least favourite is Derek.
  • The Office was genius and I really like Extra's but when Ricky Gervais is himself I want to punch him very,very hard

Agree all day long, would imagine we would need a lottery to see who gets to smack him first.
  • Agree, can't stand the bloke but The Office was brilliant. Thought Derek was really good as well.

Didn't know a film was being made.
  • Brilliant, can't wait.
  • As much as I can't stand the bloke, can't help finding His Brent character funny

Almost exactly what I was gonna say, us MODs cut from the same cloth

Except I'm probably a few yard more of it than you by the sounds of it

; )
  • Sponsored links:

• He's a cock both in and out of character. Lives in Marlow in a big house he surrounded with 8ft high fencing when he moved in. Reports are he is rude.
  • Love Gervais and everything he does. Can't wait for this.
  • Gonna have to try and avoid all the endless clips and previews of this so it doesn't lose the 'crack me up' factor in the cinema.

Can't wait
  • Sponsored links:

• Chizz said:

Macronate said:

anybody who has or does work in an office will know that The Office was genius.

Brent is a brilliantly hideous character.

Extras was ok, Derek not so much.

really like his stand up.

don't know him personally, but if he is rude, good on him. there should be more rude people in this world.

F*ck off
    That's not rude, that's just abuse...
  • that's the spirit.
  • The Office was genius and I really like Extra's but when Ricky Gervais is himself I want to punch him very,very hard

I never liked The Office, but may give it a go again tbh.

Extras was pure genius though, the special characters playing themselves - i.e David Bowie - were brilliant too.

In reality I think Gervais is just a bit of a tool though, I think that may be a comedian thing though?
  • The out takes from the Office and Extras are my go to You Tube videos and never fail to crack me up.
  • You could be right Lucky most comedians are grumpy bastards apparently, although years ago I was with a couple of work colleagues and met Russ Abbott in a hotel bar in Manchester, not only was he a really nice bloke, he bought me a pint but was surprisingly very funny.
  • Horses for courses, love all his work, Extras being my personal favourite closely followed by office.
    Love his style of stand up as well.

Least favourite is Derek.

I thought all were good personally, but Derek series 2 trailed off a bit. The Bowie song in Extras is pure class. What can I say about the office that hasn't already been quoted a million times over. Some exceptional lines.

When you've got comedy like that it's amazing how people like Miranda get away with being tagged in the same genre
  • As is Tony Watt.
  • As is Tony Watt.

Talking of TW how has he got on at Blackburn?
  • Dazzler21 said:

As is Tony Watt.

Talking of TW how has he got on at Blackburn?
    Hardly played from what I've seen, scored maybe 1 or 2, back with us now because of a groin injury.
  • Well at least we know the original isn't for real unlike the politically correct spin off with a Belgian female working at a football club.