Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Club offer free coach travel to Wendies

At least they won't have to give a refund when we get done over.

Comments

• Bollox to going up there yet again!
  • edited March 2016
  • We should book them up and not turn up....... coach companies will be demanding their cash regardless..

it's free though?
    Not for the Club to hire coaches and the drivers.. for us it is!
  • Sorely tempted to take up this offer....if it was 2012!
  • Sounds like a great offer
    Costs the club money, you can support the team... Not that there's any point now we are down and out
  • Sponsored links:

• It is what you'd want from the club though. So a tick from me.
    Trouble is all the other shit they get up to.
  • I'd rather wipe my arse with sandpaper.

Unless there's a very "niche" crowd on here, I think you might be on your own with that one.

But, hey, if that's your kind of thing, who am I to comment?

Just as long as you use your own block...

Fine or coarse?

Unless there's a very "niche" crowd on here, I think you might be on your own with that one.

But, hey, if that's your kind of thing, who am I to comment?

Just as long as you use your own block...
    Kind of gone off the idea now.
  • iainment said:

I'd rather wipe my arse with sandpaper.

Fine or coarse?
    What about a bit of wet & dry?
    How posh.
  • edited March 2016
    Can someone pick me up a Double Mushroom Melt and upgrade it to a Combo deal please?
  • might be an idea to overpower one of the coach drivers, leave him/her in Yorkshire somewhere and conscript the coach for CARD.

just need someone with a bloody big garage for when it's not in use.

when the regime kicks up a fuss and demands the coach back on behalf of the coach company. we can do a trade=coach back and you lot piss off forever. if they don't play ball, sell the coach on the black market with the funds raised going towards the purchase of a light aircraft for CARD to enable easier access to foreign shores during the continuing protests.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited March 2016

Surely it would be more profitable/sensible for the Club to offer free Valley Express travel for the remainder of home games this season .....

Yes. That's why they aren't doing it.

Plus more people will take up the offer and it will cost them money !

So although, they are "playing" at increasing support, they don't want to if there is a cost involved.
  • Surely it would be more profitable/sensible for the Club to offer free Valley Express travel for the remainder of home games this season .....

So although, they are "playing" at increasing support, they don't want to if there is a cost involved.
    By George, you've got it, CE !

• Surely it would be more profitable/sensible for the Club to offer free Valley Express travel for the remainder of home games this season .....

By George, you've got it, CE !

It's surely a good offer regardless.

It's an opportunity to "support the team and not the regime" if that's what you wish it to be.

The absolute cost I am sure is modest but that doesn't make it a bad thing.

Valley Express to a remaining home game at nil cost or discounted is surely a separate suggestion and need not be mutually exclusive.
  • How d'ya get to Jamaica be coach then?
  • boggzy said:

Bollox to going up there yet again!

So, not going then ?
  • Take the protest to Sheffield 20 coaches 50 each coach protest outside Hillsborough don't go in game
  • clb74 said:

Take the protest to Sheffield 20 coaches 50 each coach protest outside Hillsborough don't go in game

Do it. You've got a canvass here that includes people prepared to travel to the arsehole of Belgium for the cause. As much as we have some sort of mickey mouse rivalry with Sheffield Wednesday they are mostly football people like us and would most likely support something like this
  • Change the record. Starting sound really try hard now.

• We should book them up and not turn up....... coach companies will be demanding their cash regardless..

brilliant idea