Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anton Ferdinand And The Sofa

I think it was Anton Ferdinand warming up in front of the north stand, got a bit of mouth from the north stand and ended up sitting on the sofa and carried on with his stretching exercises, it was a very surreal moment, and I wonder what he said to the Charlton fans on the sofa?

Comments

• Cannot stand him. One of the biggest pricks not only in football, but general population.
  • If his name was not Ferdinand he would be playing sunday league,pony.
  • Went to school with him. Can confirm he is a 100% Bell
  • Would make a comment, but on here bound to be flagged as rascist

Eh?
  • Sponsored links:

• Apparently the 4th official came over to tell him to stop running on the pitch and he shouted "fuck off" to the official, then proceeded to apologise for his obscenities to those on the sofa.
  • Remind me why he is such a bellend?

See above for starters

Well his older, much more talented and successful brother is also a complete bellend so could be a family trait.
  • Tell you what, he can have that sofa for a tenner.
    Bargain.
  • We'll set light to that feckin sofa before too long and won't bother to check if he's hiding under the cushions when we do
  • Sponsored links:

• He sat on the fan sofa and people are questioning why he's a bellend?
  • I don't see the problem, I'd say he and the sofa are made for each other. And I, for one, hope they'll be very happy together...

If you're concerned that your comment might be flagged for being racist, a simple way to avoid it (this works really well for me) is to not post things that are racist.

For example, when posting about Anton Ferdinand sitting on a sofa, you could avoid making any reference to the colour of his skin, since it is totally irrelevant.
    Does that make sense? Hope it helps. Feel free to apply that logic to all of your posts, if you want to continue your flag evasion.
    Unless you're directly quoting what a few of the lower north were shouting at him.
  • Speaking of colour.

How come the sofa is now red?