Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

C.A.R.D - This Saturday........(and request)

2»

Comments

• So does that mean I have to miss my cheeseburger, chips and coke for another week?
    Totally unreasonable. I wondered why there was no queue last time at the East stand Burger bar - thought it was my lucky day - dammit.
  • purdis said:

So does that mean I have to miss my cheeseburger, chips and coke for another week?
    Totally unreasonable. I wondered why there was no queue last time at the East stand Burger bar - thought it was my lucky day - dammit.

Silver lining and all that - think of the benefits to your waist line and pockets -)
  • How about this week we all buy merchandise and food so that they run out of stock?

Wouldn't take long at some grounds. At Rotherham last week I asked for a Cheese n Onion pasty at 2:45 and they said they'd already sold out. I pointed out the game hadn't even started and queried why. "We just haven't ordered enough" was the response. I asked if they would have any at half-time and he said "maybe, but I wouldn't count on it."
    Maybe they thought our protest was home and away so didn't bother ordering any.
  • I thought all the food outlets were franchised out ? If this is the case The Rat dosnt get hit in the pocket if they are boycotted as he already has his dosh.
  • My mum and her rock choir were invited to sing on the pitch today at half time a couple of weeks ago. The group leader cancelled it earlier this week as he'd heard the valley is not a nice place to be as the fans are protesting and throwing things on the pitch.

This makes me sad we are losing our welcoming family friendly image amongst people who may or may not have ever visited. Although I told mum that, with respect, the group singing on the pitch was probably a bad idea even if the fans were happy, which she understood!
  • I'm not saying the protests should stop by the way. It's a shame the negative focus from the outside is the fans causing the issue and not the source of the protests.
  • But boycotts of food in the ground will hopefully lead to pressure on KM and RD by the company that do supply the catering.
  • I thought all the food outlets were franchised out ? If this is the case The Rat dosnt get hit in the pocket if they are boycotted as he already has his dosh.

Not true. They get a percentage.
  • Sponsored links:

• How about this week we all buy merchandise and food so that they run out of stock?

Wouldn't take long at some grounds. At Rotherham last week I asked for a Cheese n Onion pasty at 2:45 and they said they'd already sold out. I pointed out the game hadn't even started and queried why. "We just haven't ordered enough" was the response. I asked if they would have any at half-time and he said "maybe, but I wouldn't count on it."
    Maybe they thought our protest was home and away so didn't bother ordering any.
    KM told Rotherham to starve us as punishment.
  • edited February 2016
  • Just seen this on Twitter

Thought it was brilliant.

Thats amazing
  • My mum and her rock choir were invited to sing on the pitch today at half time a couple of weeks ago. The group leader cancelled it earlier this week as he'd heard the valley is not a nice place to be as the fans are protesting and throwing things on the pitch.

This makes me sad we are losing our welcoming family friendly image amongst people who may or may not have ever visited. Although I told mum that, with respect, the group singing on the pitch was probably a bad idea even if the fans were happy, which she understood!

What game this season was things thrown on the pitch?

Not true. They get a percentage.
    Is it 2%?
  • Must have been the ones when the towels were thrown in...
  • Billboard is fantastic. Well done everyone.
  • Excellent billboard poster well done .
    Is this on the lower road?
  • Excellent billboard poster well done .
    Is this on the lower road?

Think it's by the roundabout down Anchor & Hope lane.
  • Sponsored links:

• JohnnyH2 said:

My mum and her rock choir were invited to sing on the pitch today at half time a couple of weeks ago. The group leader cancelled it earlier this week as he'd heard the valley is not a nice place to be as the fans are protesting and throwing things on the pitch.

There hasn't been as far as I know, but that's just what they had heard so cancelled.
  • JohnnyH2 said:

My mum and her rock choir were invited to sing on the pitch today at half time a couple of weeks ago. The group leader cancelled it earlier this week as he'd heard the valley is not a nice place to be as the fans are protesting and throwing things on the pitch.

There hasn't been as far as I know, but that's just what they had heard so cancelled.
    So more lies presumably comming out of the club