Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Lord Lucan RIP

Officially dead today - granted a death certificate

Comments

• Options
    Can't be in starbacks I just saw him in the waterfront in Cape town still got that dapper little mow just a bit grey around the temples
  • Options
    what happens if he's still alive and he pops up next week? can he still be charged with murder even though he's officially dead?
  • Options
    I thought I just saw him riding Shergar along Tonbridge High St.......must have been someone else....
  • Options
    An old boss of mine, Rodney Galpin, was a dead ringer for Lucan. He once got spotted by an eagle-eyed BBC viewer in the crowd at Wimbledon and got arrested! This is the only photo of him I could find, when he was quite old - but you still get the likeness.

• Options

Found hiding in Millwall's trophy cabinet apparently.

Hiding in plain sight.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    But I'm Lord Lucan and so's my wife...
  • Options
    Had a good innings. Would've been 82 this December. Sad.
  • Options
    cafcfan said:

An old boss of mine, Rodney Galpin, was a dead ringer for Lucan. He once got spotted by an eagle-eyed BBC viewer in the crowd at Wimbledon and got arrested! This is the only photo of him I could find, when he was quite old - but you still get the likeness.

I would suggest the resemblance is passing! I think that eagle-eyed viewer should have gone to Specsavers!
  • Options
    Heard he was alive and well and living in Belgium.
  • Options
    Was it Lucan who signed Polish Pete?
  • Options
    RIH
  • Options
    Was still a Lord when he died?
  • Options
    Jayajosh said:

Was still a Lord when he died?

Think so (though when he died may yet be premature, it's his son seeking to have him declared dead), as far as I am aware, it's a hereditary peerage.

He was a significant landowner on the west coast of Ireland, and I seem to remember being told that tenants would not pay the rent to any agent not actually appointed by him (the story I had heard that it went on for years).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited February 2016
    Is alive and well and living in some part of Africa, probably Mozambique.
  • Options
    Nice one Henry ... hadn't come across that before
  • Options
    I'm not dead yet though?
  • Options
    utter c--t
  • Options
    Apparently its been done so that the son can inherit the title.

Bit silly if you ask me as he'll apply for something with someone asking his name, when he replies: I'm Lord Lucan they'll go mental
  • Options
    Apparently its been done so that the son can inherit the title.

Bit silly if you ask me as he'll apply for something with someone asking his name, when he replies: I'm Lord Lucan they'll go mental
  • Options
    dickplumb said:

I can't believe the nice comments about Lucan. He was a murderer.....

Careful, he could sue you for that......

• Options
    masicat said:

Is alive and well and living in some part of Africa, probably Mozambique.

probably dead now, thus the issueing of his death certificate so his son can inherit his title etc...