Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Marmite...

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
...discuss..

Comments

• Love it
  • Its ok but what is the differance between marmite and Vegamite ? taste the same to me but if you know any Aussies they cream em selves about Vegamite?
  • Marmite is great always loved it.

Thw whole family love it
  • Love it. Vegamite is fairly similar but doesn't quite have the same tangy taste to it.
  • Squuezy marmite - the greatest thing ever. No more crumbs or butter in the jar and nothing getting stuck on the lid making it all grubby.

Love it.
  • HATE IT!! But husband has marmite sandwiches every day and he hates squeezy marmite not proper
  • DA9DA9
    edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: WSS[/cite]Squuezy marmite - the greatest thing ever. No more crumbs or butter in the jar and nothing getting stuck on the lid making it all grubby.

Love it.

Pray tell of this new fandangled invention, have I been in the iron age, or just a traditionalist????
  • Marmite is the nuts, especially with melted cheese. Mmmmmm!
  • Sponsored links:

• hate marmite, but love twiglets....
  • [cite]Posted By: DA_9[/cite]Pray tell of this new fandangled invention, have I been in the iron age, or just a traditionalist????
    Here you go:

http://www.marmite.co.uk/love/squeezy/
  • Can Take it or leave it !
  • FILTH
  • I'm not fussed by it, I don't mind it!
  • nth london and nljr both Lurve it
  • Hate marmite AND twiglets!
  • Love marmite, hate twiglets
  • edited April 2008
    [cite]Posted By: kimbo[/cite] But husband has marmite sandwiches every day and he hates squeezy marmite not proper

I agree, I tried the new squeezy but did not do it for me. My ex Brother in Laws sister used to dip her marmite snadwiches into tea - now thats going too far, but marmite, butter hot bread and cheese - yummy
  • ABsolute sh*te.

It is bilge scooped from the bowels of ships and sold off as sandwich topping.

What a con
  • Sponsored links:

• marmite, yeah baby love it, twigletts, yaeh baby love it too

cheesy marmite things my Ma buys are also quality, and even the cat (the legend that is Frank) loves it, he is a cheesy marmite nutter
  • Thrush on toast - NO THANKYOU
  • Clever marketing that "Love it or Hate it" Business, it forces all the people who are indifferent into the "love it" camp. Me? I'm indifferent.
  • Can't say I love it but it has a time and a place
  • Lovely stuff!

One of the few things I like that the food fascists say is good for me!
  • People in France say they hate it, but if you serve it on small pieces of toast in a decorative manner as an aperitif, you get some positive noises.

Personally I love it but haven't had any around for a couple of months now.
  • I love it and so does my cat
  • cats are wierd aint they peakie, animals freak ma out, specially cats!! the only animal i likke is frank, he is a total ledge
  • Ok the question must surely be now Thick spread on lightly covered

mine so thick your mouth burns
  • not as nice as bovril