Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

URGENT - Fan near Tunbridge Wells needed for TV interview NOW

Hi Ben,

I was wondering if you might be availble for a quick interview regarding
the club's success last night and the overall verdict/expectations of
Les Reed?

I'd like to do it sometime this afternoon - as soon as possible
actually!

Sorry for the extreme short notice.
If you could get back to me on 01892 675580 that would be great.

Thanks,

Connie Lee
Broadcast Journalist
BBC South East Today
Tunbridge Wells
TN1 1QQ
Phone: 01892 675580

I can't do it and they need someone close to Tunbridge Well for this PM. Fame and fortune beckon. If you're interested please ring Connie (frightfully posh) direct and drop me a line on ben@charltonfansdirector.co.uk to let me know that you're doing it.

Comments

• Call yourself an agent? Pah! You're so fired....................
  • Dan, my boy, you're West End, you're a big name. You don't do rural shows like this. Anyway I was chatting to Mikey Grade last night and we think we might have a nice little job for you.
  • And whats that pray tell?
  • Remake of Minder. Got you lined up to play Terry. I've told them you can sing the theme tune.

Ricky Gervies is going to do Arfur Daley. Don't tell anyone yet.
  • Only if I can write the theme tune as well.......
  • edited December 2006
    Well they suggested that but you don't want to be too closely associated with Dennis, do you.

I'll tell you what. I'll get them to change Terry from a Fulham fan to a Charlton fan.
  • dennis_waterman2.jpg

If you manage to pull this off I'll owe you a drink
  • The interview - well about 10 seconds - was done in Medway not TW in the end. A young lady from the Medway Branch of the SC was interviewed outside her house by the look of it.

The BBC South East sports reporter cannot stand Charlton and always makes snide remarks about us.
  • They rang me again asking for a Medway number so gave them the number in the programme.

The TV woman kept saying "fab" in a very posh voice unlike anything I have heard for years. Had to bite my lip not to lauhg
  • [cite]Posted By: Henry Irving[/cite]They rang me again asking for a Medway number so gave them the number in the programme.

The TV woman kept saying "fab" in a very posh voice unlike anything I have heard for years. Had to bite my lip not to lauhg

Probably Julie Meadows then. I know Julie and she has supported the club for a long time. A good choice I'd say.