Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Off_it's guide to ...

edited April 2008 in Not Sports Related
... #1 - Where to go for a bob if you're desperate in the Charing Cross area.

You know how it is sometimes, you need a bob but really don't fancy braving it in the public khazi on the station (even if you have a spare 20 pence piece), the local pubs are a no-no and the Maccy D's (which used to be a surefire winner) is probably in a shocking state.

My tip: The Pizza Express opposite the station is a cracking option. The bogs are downstairs and you don't even have to go through the upstairs restaurant bit to get there. This has the double bonus of, a) if you are stopped going down there by someone upstairs you can claim that either you have just been out having a fag or are going to join your party downstairs (for example, if you are wearing a coat), or b) if you are stopped by someone downstairs you can claim that you have just come from the restaurant upstairs.

The bogs are down the spiral staircase and right over in the far corner around the other side of the central bar, so my advice is to walk with purpose and confidence in that general direction once you reach the bottom of the stairs and you cannot go wrong. Once safely inside the facilities themselves are in top notch condition and a bob can be enjoyed in comfort, piece and quiet.

Comments

• Thanks mate. I'm gonna make a note of it.
  • brilliant post offy
  • Practical and informative.....any tips for knocking a bird off locally??????
  • Stuff paying for the bogs at Charing X just jump over the dam thing i do.

Or if you get the thing at teh right angle you can slip in
  • [cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Stuff paying for the bogs at Charing X just jump over the dam thing i do.

Or if you get the thing at teh right angle you can slip in

so i have been told.
  • [quote][cite]Posted By: leftbehind[/cite]Stuff paying for the bogs at Charing X just jump over the dam thing i do.

Or if you get the thing at teh right angle you can slip in[/quote]

That place is always full of nonces and willy watchers, steer well clear
  • edited April 2008
    Yes i know place is a nightmare told a couple of fellas to off in the past.

One did not take the hint told him if he does not stop looking at me i would ram his head into the wall
  • i think you've made a mistake off it , there'll be loads of CL's in there and your toilet coup will be exposed!